Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Oh no,the curse of the double bind Hex!.

At last, the mystery of City''s bad luck this season, has finally been solved.

The double bind Hex had been set loose, by my meddlesome apprentice, Abi Normal.

But worry ye not, good honest people.

The old wiz has performed the rite''s of Osaris, at cockcrow this morning  (much to my neighbour''s annoyance!) and canary fortunes should now rapidly start to improve.

My thanks must go to my local slaughterhouse, for the lambs blood and pigs spleen, which were vital ingredients for this particulary dangerous ritual.

I should also inform you, that I know have a vacancy for a new apprentice!.

Tall blond females only, need apply!.

And yes, I am sexist. 

[quote]Brigitte Nielson will be looking for a sanctuary soon I believe. Your cup of tea Wiz?[/quote]

Shropshire: Brigitte Nielson?, no, she isn''t my cup of tea my friend, but Nell McAndrew is another story though!.

Damn, I''ll have to go lay down a minute after that thought!.

This could be a sign :-

The two sporting teams that I love the most Norwich F.C. and England''s Cricket Team usually have the same degree of success.

Lately both have been doing poorly, but today the cricket team did a sharp reversal with an unexpected win.

Thank''s Matthew Hoggard you made my day, now perhaps City will make "pigs" of themselves saturday.

Wiz keep up the double jointed egg bound hexy thingy, it might just be working !

nice thinking jim!

The canaries must atleast coem away with a draw, or ill have to do something about it........... like sit on here and moan!

Well, atleast the mods can do their job!

[quote]We could do with Matthew Hoggard in our midfield - the tour ends soon so shall we put a loan bid in for Feb/March![/quote]

Suppose he would bowl the opposition over, they would be stumped then !