Sign in to follow this  
ASHTONS DAD SIMMO

Just pick it up!

Why didn''t JR just pick the ball up?? The ball was played by the Forest left back and was in the box, Tyson had also given up on it.

I''m suprised Ruddy didn''t hear me shouting from my front room!

Magnificent performance from all though, especially Elliott Ward and Zac Whitbread.

Bring on the scum. Well done lads

It was a fluky, future inclusion on a question of sport moment, nothing more!

I''m more concerned about when Ruddy continually p isses about with the ball, like the moment in the 2nd half when he nearly lost it and had to dribble past the Forest player!

I don''t think we can really blame Ruddy for the goal. It was complete fluke for it to ricochet in, especially from that angle.I also have faith in Ruddy with the ball at his feet- he knew what he was doing for that little dummy in the second half.It could be worse- he could have Fraser Forster''s ability (or lack of it) with the ball at his feet.

[quote user="city till i die"]really dont want him, doing them turns on the edge of the box any more!! i nearly shat myself....[/quote]Snap!

I personally think he was poor at the start but has improved and settled in.

He''s not dominant enough for a massive bloke for my liking, but then I don''t pay his wages.

Couldn''t believe the commentary team didn''t suggest that he could have taken a step back (even with a dummy) and pick it up.

We maybe able to get Fraser back WHEN we go up.

[quote user="ASHTONS DAD SIMMO"]I personally think he was poor at the start but has improved and settled in.

He''s not dominant enough for a massive bloke for my liking, but then I don''t pay his wages.

Couldn''t believe the commentary team didn''t suggest that he could have taken a step back (even with a dummy) and pick it up.

We maybe able to get Fraser back WHEN we go up.[/quote]

Fraser?!?! Good grief!