Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

Tonights The Night!!

[quote user="BARCLAYBOY!"]whats the singing like on - jarrold block j row MM & LL ??? mikewalker??

Thats on halfway/towards the barclay, no?

Basically, the jarrolds better the further you are back from the pitch but nearer the away fans

i can imagine 25k+ of us yella''s screaming down OTBC think how threatening that would be to the forest players never heard anything like it in their slum... CMON YOU YELLOWS!

Can''t wait for this... Y''know... Listening to it on the wireless somewhere in deepest darkest Daaarset. Gutted I''ll miss viewing this, as I reckon you STH etc are going to see one hell of a performance tonight to take us back to 2nd tonight. Have fun!.

OTBC

I can see a very entertaining game with lots of goals coming and hopefully a good atmosphere.  This game is huge, a must win, lets put the pressure back on Cardiff because this is our time.

COYY!!!!!!

Tonight was horrible for me :(

In the jarrold, row y.

Got asked to "stop singing" in some woman''s ear. At the start when most people a least attempt to sing. I asked her if she''d rather I booed the team. She didn''t have an answer.

Then some people in front of me stood up, so I stood up so I could see other game, then some old guy hits me in the back of the head with a walking stick and yells at me to sit down.

The most the stand stood up all night was when they were trying to get a forest fan who was mixed in with the home supporters thrown out.

Horrible surroundings - great match of football, terrible ref at times.

omg 87canary lmao ahahaha "some old guy hits me in the back of the head with his walking stick" hahah lmao!!
was that you who caused the jarrold stand to stand up and look down to that block? did you retaliate?