Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

Tonights The Night!!

Tonight is the night for us to put things right and to bag 3 points and put us back in to 2nd!!
Its a sold out game and a friday night so should be a good atmosphere lets get behind the boy''s
YELLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to be a good atmosphere tonight i sense, a warm friday night against against one of the so called better teams who have a lot to play for to, going to be a roller coaster. Its gotta 93rd minute Norwich winner written all over it !!!

So excited...and nervous- BUT this is what it''s all about- those barren years under Roeder, Grant etc are in the past, to be in the mix on the verge of Premiership is what it''s all about. COME ON!!!!!!!!!

"massive game tonight lose and 2nd is probably out of reach, win and its game on"

Summed it up in 1 mate, the pressure is then on swansea and cardiff

[quote user="mikewalker"]$h1t yeah bro! Lets make so much f Ãœ cki ng noise that them sky cameras crack[/quote]

If your a jarrold good on ya everyone just get up and sing. tonight is what football is all about.

I''m in the Jarrold. i''d love everyone in there to start singing.

First time I sat there, I started singing OTBC and people near me kept frowning at me. Made me feel a right dick.

Last game I went to, I was nearer the back, and a fair few were singing up there. Singing makes the game so much more enjoyable.

Moral of the story - if you don''t sing, try it! you''ll love it!

Yep, towards the back of block M is where I was and was "allowed" to sing :P

Row EE to be exact. Couple of lovely old boys sat in front of me aswell!

Really looking forward to the game. A lot of my friends are Forest fans and will also be at the game; I''m hoping they have a miserable journey home!

nice one mate. might sit there for 1 game sometime as it will be a completey diffrent view of the game and at least there be some singing!! i expect to see you standing on your seat tonight shouting and waving your hands at the jarrold-kids get em up :)

I''ll be watching on Sky tonight (sobs), but I''m confident that the Yellow & Green Faithful will raise the roof and help us get that result.

Late goals have to be on the cards, so don''t stop making noise until that whistle blows guys. I''ll be making noise at home which will hopefully be heard at the Kingdom (Carrow Road)

Almost there City - Keep the green flag flying high!!

OTBC!

Just finished work at 13:30 in london'' now on train home to herts before picking up my lad for the journey up for the match. Lucky sandwiches at Elveden lights as usual - victory is assured!!

BARCLAYBOY

The back of the Jarrold is ace if you want to get your tactical insight on. Also, sometimes away fans are in them corporate boxes at the very back. Guests of some dickweed who thinks bringing loudmouth Boro fans to bitch throughout a city game isn''t gonna consequent in some MW rage in his face. Haven''t seen it happen since. Fools.