Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

In your opinion, who has more legendary status...

I feel no need to choose, as it would be a disrespect to whoever came second.If my hand was forced though I would say Iwan.

We''ll find out a few years down the track. But for the moment Holty is our hero and Iwan is consigned to memory. I''m sure in years to come Hoty will be a legend and there''s room for both of them.

Who has more legendary status....

Iwan Roberts or Chris Sutton?

Chris Sutton or Ron Davies?

I suspect it depends how old you are. But they all have it and so will Holty[Y]

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Iwan Roberts or Grant Holt?

This is discussed regulary on match days, and for the first time Holt has more votes.[/quote]

Comfortably Holt for me; more committed to the club and his strike rate is phenomenal

Patently unfit (watch his run as he chased the ball just before their goal) yet scored and made one last night while clearly off the pace.

Holt for me.....I dont know how he keeps going....Id pick Holt over many premiership strikers any day. His effort work rate and commitment to the cause is incredible. A lot of premiership players on 100k a week could learn a lot from him! He just inspires and gets the whole team going. Never seen anyone give me for the club out on the pitch!

If Torres if worth 50 million Holty has to be worth 100 million lol!

Holty is fast building his legendary status and if we make it to the Prem this year he will have cemented it for all time.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Iwan Roberts or Grant Holt?

This is discussed regulary on match days, and for the first time Holt has more votes.[/quote]I don''t need a hierarchy of legends, both players deserve their places in the legends list and I''m not bothered about ordering them above that.

Roberts 278 games 84 goals

Holt 77 games 44 goals

In my opinion ''legend'' means length of service + performance + character.

Grant has a way to go before he outpaces Iwan but I expect him to eventually.

I think that Holt just edges it. He has not scored or assisted in as many yet, though he has time.

What I think Holt adds above Ewan is his all round effort, - last night despite his risky hamstring, he seemed everywhere as usual, and certainly back in defence.He also adds a vital component to PL''s "one for all and all for one", which makes a team of individuals play above the level of one or two weaker members not really at that level on their own. You can see how much the rest of the team respect him.