Sign in to follow this  
phil_burrows

Ruddy

Why are people suddenly getting on Ruddys back so what hes made a few mistakes but he has won a lot of games for us and he loves the club.

I saw a post with someone saying usual Ruddy when he has been consistant all season apart from one or two mistakes and last night was just a slip up, a lot of keepers would of crumbled after doing that but he stayed calm so well done to the lad.

We should be backing our players when its this close to the end of the season and that much to play for

I was unimpressed at the start of the season but now I''m a believer and I thought he made a number of good saves last night to keep us in it when Forest were having spells of dominance.  I haven''t seen anyone blame Ruddy for the Forest goal, and if anyone is then they need their head looked at - the back pass was short and bobbling, Ruddy only had one option which was to launch it (you do not play a blind pass with a bobbling ball across your own area) and Tyson got horribly lucky. 

I thought the ball was played by a Forest player and therefore Ruddy could have picked it up.  Anyway he has been very good this season, he made a few mistakes at the start and was unlucky last night but apart from that he has made some very good and important saves.  I for one don''t think he deserves to be critisised.

i got the impression that ruddy thought that if he tried to pick the ball up he could slide out of the area, which could end up as a red card.