Sign in to follow this  
Block Y Seat 176

Grant Holt IS The Black Knight

How on earth can he play football with a Hamstring tear? A tear a quite a serious injury, thats what Barnett has. I think its quite obviously been blown out of proportion. But still I imagine what ever it was, it heart a fair bit and managed to play on for a few mins on Tuesday, and the full game last night, dedication.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]How on earth can he play football with a Hamstring tear? A tear a quite a serious injury, thats what Barnett has. I think its quite obviously been blown out of proportion. But still I imagine what ever it was, it heart a fair bit and managed to play on for a few mins on Tuesday, and the full game last night, dedication.[/quote]

It really depends on how big the tear is? I believe Barnett''s was a serious tear, where as Holts was rather small but still painful. From what I could gather from the post-match Holt was in pain during the match, but played through (because he''s seriously hardcore like that).

[quote user="haisbrohacker"]Who else would play with a tear in his hamstring.[/quote]

Have i missed something as this hamstring tear you mention has passed me by?

Definitely brave, presumably he had an injection to get through the pain. But what long term damage could it do to his hamstring? A large portion of his summer will no doubt be spent recovering if it''s a tear.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="haisbrohacker"]Who else would play with a tear in his hamstring.[/quote]

[/quote]

Check front page of Pinkun. Holt says it''s a tear.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Holt stated he had a small tear of the hamstring on Radio Norfolk last night.