Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Norwich v.s. Forest Predictions

You''re a glass half emptyer. Its ok. Some of us reach for the stars. But us alpha''s need drones, like you, to do our laundry, pick up the mail etc while us achivers are busy rocking worlds.

People talk about the importance of an early goal, but these don''t seem to suit us! We seem to do best when we''re score drawing or one down.On the thread asking for points predictions for Swansea, Watford and Forest, i went for 4 points - L, D, W.  So i can be right, i''m going 3-1 win. And I think Fox or Crofts are due a goal. What i''d give for a clean sheet though. It''s times like these when you wish we just played boring safe football. We mustn''t do that though, don''t think we know how. Fans will just have to put up with the hypertension!

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Norwich 4-1 Forest Jackson hat-trick, after Russell Martin has brought us level.[/quote]

You see this, original poster whatever your name was.

This. This guy. This is TEXTBOOK posting a prediction.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]mikewalker - you sound quite cringeworthy. Enjoy the game dickhead.[/quote]

Apology accepted.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]It''s an opinion. We all have them. Not sure how a prediction of 1-1 makes me a pussy, you silly little c**t.[/quote]He he he.Love it.  [:D]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Forest score first, City 2-1[/quote]

Any chance of the Ipsh1t score, CD?

Well called that man ;)