Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Cardiff, Swansea, Reading, Leeds Watch

Cardiff vs pompey

Burnley vs Swansea

Leeds vs Watford

Reading vs Leicester

Cardiff will get all 3. Swansea & Reading to draw and Leeds to lose.

Reading''s run of victories is simply incredible. We are the last team to have beaten them!

In other news, Lee Martin off for the scum! Won''t see him on Thursday!

Reading have a hard game next away at Leeds, but their last 3 are very, very winnable (Sheff Utd (h), Coventry (a), Derby (h)). They will get at least 81 points and have a superior goal difference to us. We''ll need 3 wins to have a chance of finishing above them IMO, and that''s ignoring Cardiff!

I''m listening to the Cardiff vs Pompey game. Expect 4/5 nil from this, especially now Pompey down to 10 men. Other thing is, Iwan simply appears to do the stats. Very different setup to Goreham/Adams. I prefer our commentary! I may be biased.

[quote user="Northluck C."]Reading have a hard game next away at Leeds, but their last 3 are very, very winnable (Sheff Utd (h), Coventry (a), Derby (h)). They will get at least 81 points and have a superior goal difference to us. We''ll need 3 wins to have a chance of finishing above them IMO, and that''s ignoring Cardiff!
[/quote]

LOL, what are tonight''s lottery numbers Meg?

I cant believe how tight the promotion spot is this year. i reckon it will come down to 1 point i can see it now. us winning against conventry and waiting for the scores to come up at the end hoping they come our way. such a nerve-racking experience laterly. roll on thursday. we HAVE to win.

Cardiff score not really surprising.... Had them to win this but they have potential defeats in QPR and Burnley away. More concerned with Reading though Leeds away on Friday could be an important result. They also have Coventry away which could trip them.

When alls said and done i feel its in our hands and a win at Portcrap road would be massive.

agree. if you look at it in the long run we have completed our TOUGHEST games. we''ve played all the top 6 and have had   OK results. our remaining games, are ipswich, derby, portsmouth and coventry we can easily if focused get 12 points from these. the only game i feel we may lose is portsmouth. i hope we can do it on thursday, but ipshit will be trying to amend their 4-1 defeat and the run they are on recently is threatening.

Happy to stream the commentary via Justin if anyone wants to listen, although at 2 - 0 down, I think we just happy to be 3rd

First of all I wouldn''t count on Cardiff winning their next two games. QPR and Preston away in two days.Second of all, the colleague at work who supports Cardiff is taking great glee in Swansea bottling it, especially as their one really good recent result has put Cardiff into second.

[quote user="Raymond Getard"]

[quote user="Northluck C."]Reading have a hard game next away at Leeds, but their last 3 are very, very winnable (Sheff Utd (h), Coventry (a), Derby (h)). They will get at least 81 points and have a superior goal difference to us. We''ll need 3 wins to have a chance of finishing above them IMO, and that''s ignoring Cardiff![/quote]

LOL, what are tonight''s lottery numbers Meg?

[/quote]23, 1, 14, 11, 5, 18In that order.

[quote user="BARCLAYBOY"]anyone else feel depressed?[/quote]Not really... we''re 3rd in the Championship? What is there to be depressed about?!

yeah suppose just probz as im sitting watching these results roll in against us. and usally i wouldnt be doing this as we would have a game. Burnley 1 - 1 Swansea - NOW (williams OG)

how does that work? William OG bbc sport put it as 1 - 1 then 2 minutes later put it to 0-1 to swansea? but the goal still remains there