Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Surman...

He had 2 weak games against Swansea and Watford but bounced back tonight with a top performance tonight. Lively on the ball and hard-working off it. Took his goal superbly.

Not a great fan of Surman but he did have a better game tonight and took his goal well. Did not think our midfield ever got to grips with the game with Fox and Crofts nearly non-existent. Forest had plenty of the ball but lacked class when they got anywhere near the penalty area.

[quote user="GJP"]He had 2 weak games against Swansea and Watford but bounced back tonight with a top performance tonight. Lively on the ball and hard-working off it. Took his goal superbly.[/quote]

Absolutely right!

I''ve not been convinced by Surman in a number of games and have described him as a ''5 a side player'' and a ''passenger''. All I''ve ever wanted is some physical aggression to match the quality. Tonight we got that and it was his best match in the yellow shirt by a country mile.

Happy to hold my hands up and apologise to him - he was immense, well done Surman!

Yep,agree with all of the above.Best thing was seeing him fight to win balls back.(And getting matey sent off[Y])

[quote user="Herman "]Yep,agree with all of the above.Best thing was seeing him fight to win balls back.(And getting matey sent off[Y])[/quote]

[y] i''ve been surmans bigghest critic and he played well, although i hope he starts to run into the space more with the ball and drive forward!

He was unlucky to not bag another I thought, that turn around mini chip he tried, and also in the second half when he tried to replicate the same sorta of thing he did with the first goal