Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

last 4 games predictions

i think if we beat ipswich we will go on and win em all, roll on thursday

anyone reckon their will be an online link for that game

After today SCUnthorpe win over Palace this Derby Co most probabaly will not be mathemat safe when play against us I see we win 10 pts from possible 12 but Cardiff seems very confident this days as Reading and its big chanse one of them to win all games....

Normally we must fight for evry game to win and at this moment seems best to face 6th in tabel if we finish 3rd but also is true that in 25 days who start play off is enigma who will be in form and who not...

Possible in last game if 2nd place is unreachible PL can decide who is better we to face and seems Swansea is hardest oponent coz we struggle on both games against them.

We must concentrate and push for win in evry game this is our job.

Paul Lambert will not choose our play-off opponent. We will attempt to win the last game of the season and ensure momentum into the play-offs if it comes to that.Personally our games look very similar.Home Norwich Derby [20pts] and Coventry [22pts] Home CardiffQPR [35pts] and Middlesborough [19pts])Away NorwichIpswich [30pts] and Portsmouth [32pts] Away Cardiff - Preston [22pts] and Burnley [37pts]Over the course of the season Cardiff''s opponents have gotten 9 points more than Norwich''s, and have an average position of 13th to Norwich''s 15th. None of Norwich''s have anything to play for (apart from Townie pride) where as Preston are fighting against relegation and have lost once in the last 7 (to Reading away which has no shame attached), and QPR and Burnley are both fighting for promotion. SSN said that the latter had nothing to play for today against Swansea, but 5pts from playoffs with a game in hand, and I beg to differ.

"i think if we beat ipswich we will go on and win em all, roll on thursday"

I agree with you.  Beat Ipswich and we will have so much confidence and momentum to play three teams with not a lot to play for whereas Cardiff have to beat the team top of the league and beat a play off pushing team.

I think we can get 3 wins out of our last 4,

Reading are the one''s to watch, if anyone is going to grab second it''d them, they have a pretty easy run in compared to us and Cardiff.

[quote user="jamie 10"]

Reading are the one''s to watch, if anyone is going to grab second it''d them, they have a pretty easy run in compared to us and Cardiff.

[/quote]

True but realitically they need to extend their winning run to 12 games (currently 8) & that''s not easy to do whoever you are & whoever you''re playing. My guess is they come unstuck at least once in the last 4 games

Reading bizarrely got a bit of a battering by Leicester it seems. On that showing, I can see them getting beaten next week.

Alternatively, their luck may hold again! Either way, we have to win - simple as that.

In an ideal world:

Norwich DWWW 84

Cardiff DWWD 83

Reading DWWW 82

All 3 teams in it on the last day! We need to do something about our goal difference in case!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

ippy win just

derby win

pompey draw

coventry win.

cardiff to slip up vs QPR & burnley.

[/quote]

cant really see why pompey would have enough desire at that stage of the season to really put up a fight. just be glad to have survived both relegation and liquidation, which both looked possible for a while, settled at mid table vs a side (hopefully still) on top form chasing auto promotion to prem looking to go into a final home game in the driving seat for 2nd place (with a possibly golden boot chasing striker).