Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Canary Challenge week 33

Is that a member of Team Totty i see in 3rd place? Good to see the lottery lucky dip approach being successful or was it the eyes closed and put a pin in the UK map of Championship grounds that has done the trick?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Is that a member of Team Totty i see in 3rd place? Good to see the lottery lucky dip approach being successful or was it the eyes closed and put a pin in the UK map of Championship grounds that has done the trick?[/quote]

I think I might have to change the rules next season. We cant have women doing well in the Canary Challenge. Not only is it embarrassing for everyone, the washing, ironing and cooking cant have been done properly for this to happen.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Is that a member of Team Totty i see in 3rd place? Good to see the lottery lucky dip approach being successful or was it the eyes closed and put a pin in the UK map of Championship grounds that has done the trick?[/quote]

I think I might have to change the rules next season. We cant have women doing well in the Canary Challenge. Not only is it embarrassing for everyone, the washing, ironing and cooking cant have been done properly for this to happen.

[/quote]

Exactly and as it is now Sunday lunchtime should you not be in the kitchen and not on your computer.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Is that a member of Team Totty i see in 3rd place? Good to see the lottery lucky dip approach being successful or was it the eyes closed and put a pin in the UK map of Championship grounds that has done the trick?[/quote] team totty, inner circle more like the SS