Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Old guy in the upper Barclay

Yesterday constantly moaned when we kept possession, if the ball goes backwards then this is no good in his book. I just want to explain to the old fart that we are keeping possession and that''s how we play the game

Sat with him for 2 seasons now don''t know the guy, but all of a sudden yesterday he started leaning into me like I was in his way....done it 2 or 3 times I just ignored it. I always hunch forward so I definitely wasn''t in his way.

Just as a side issue a catchphrase we here regularly this season is from a gentleman who sits behind us ''That''s absolutely outragous!''

the block closest the snake pit about half way up to the left of the door as if you''re looking at the pitch

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]the block closest the snake pit about half way up to the left of the door as if you''re looking at the pitch[/quote]Not near me, there must be a few of em!

You wanna see this guy Chopsy, he''s about 200 years old, gets to the game well before kick off and leaves well after the end.

I wouldn''t be too surprised if he''s employed by the club to sit in that seat on a permanent basis just to hack me off

Think your being generous by saying moaning, some bloke f''s and blinds at the team for 90 minutes and isn''t quiet about it either.

there a guy (shaven headed bloke) who sits high up in the upper Barclay (between the entrances to block B and C) who''s an utter Psycho, he''s been fairly quiet this season but when he gets going he completely screams. I really feel sorry for the poor sod who sits infront of him!

and regarding comments of saying things to peoples faces, im nearly too scared to write this on here!

He''s so old I''d have bets on him being at the meeting when the club was formed at the Citroen Cafe or whatever it was bloody called

Think I know the guy who mean Thorpe Canary...bald as a coot and about the same size of a sumo wrestler....nice bloke though or I''ve always thought he was anyway...probably won''t think I am if he reads this!

I was surrounded by moaners in the upper Barclay at the forest game and people constantly winging about Jackson, even when another player was at fault. Some bloke even suggested that the club should tell Jackson to start eating McDonalds because he''s too lightweight! surely a player that relies on pace and acceleration needs to be lightweight, as any extra weight he gains will slow him down.

exactly....

think i''ve shared this story with you all before but there was another guy on the same row who once told the whole of the upper barclay in a loud voice ''i hope you die in a car accident on the way home Mark Fotheringham at least we''ll get the insurance money for you''

Pretty f ed up if you asked me

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]exactly....

think i''ve shared this story with you all before but there was another guy on the same row who once told the whole of the upper barclay in a loud voice ''i hope you die in a car accident on the way home Mark Fotheringham at least we''ll get the insurance money for you''

Pretty f ed up if you asked me[/quote]Yes, though with hindsight he may have had a point.My 2008-9 season ticket neigbour was a surly 14 year old fat lad who used to have a tantrum when we went 1-0 down (which was quite often that season) and start listening to loud house music on some kind of iPod/mp3 player so my soundtrack to our relegation was a repetitive and tinny drumbeat leaking out of his headphones.

Hahaha, did he walk out after 30 minutes to buy half the confectionary and beverage booth''s stock?

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Hahaha, did he walk out after 30 minutes to buy half the confectionary and beverage booth''s stock?[/quote]He brought his own in, big bags of Haribo.  I''m quite partial to Haribo but the little sod didn''t even offer them around, although he looked like the sort to lick each sweet to make sure you wouldn''t want one anyway.  So he was on my right, and the bloke who sat on my left looked like Captain Birdseye and thought he was Brian Clough. 

I usually get some aniseed twists chucked at me by some of the lads who sit near me and sometimes a cup of luke warm coffee...

I know what you mean re: cloughie comment, I swear I''ve got Graham Taylor and Fabio Capello behind me, don''t even know the offside rule or the ball crossing the line rule

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]I usually get some aniseed twists chucked at me by some of the lads who sit near me and sometimes a cup of luke warm coffee... I know what you mean re: cloughie comment, I swear I''ve got Graham Taylor and Fabio Capello behind me, don''t even know the offside rule or the ball crossing the line rule[/quote]

Seems you attract attention to yourself and have quite a bit to say.

And I wonder why these lads select you to throw aniseed twists and coffee at?

OTBC

''Seems you attract attention to yourself and have quite a bit to say''

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA - Can anybody else see the irony with that comment from BBB????

You misunderstand me BBB they give me sweets and coffee, they don''t chuck it on me....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Somebody please tell me that my eyes are deceiving me.

Til - can we please frame that comment from Bly....I''m actually laughing so hard at that comment from him

The Irony!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are some interesting characters at the top of Black A of the Upper Barclay.....!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Somebody please tell me that my eyes are deceiving me.

[/quote]

Not if you''re looking in the mirror. 20/20.

OTBC

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]''Seems you attract attention to yourself and have quite a bit to say'' HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA - Can anybody else see the irony with that comment from BBB???? You misunderstand me BBB they give me sweets and coffee, they don''t chuck it on me....[/quote]

Ok, so now you say they give you particular sweeties and luke warm coffee.

Why?

OTBC

[quote user="morty"]Retort rating :-1.5 out of 10. Must try harder.[/quote]

Drip, drip drip.....

[:''(]

OTBC

[/quote]Got the old crack pipe out again tonight I see?[:)]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]''Seems you attract attention to yourself and have quite a bit to say'' HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHA - Can anybody else see the irony with that comment from BBB???? You misunderstand me BBB they give me sweets and coffee, they don''t chuck it on me....[/quote]

Why?

OTBC

[/quote]

I don''t know Bly....why are you such a dumb ass???

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Why?

OTBC

[/quote] I don''t know Bly....why are you such a dumb ass???[/quote]

I think you should mind they''re after your ass if you don''t know why the ply you with sweeties and coffee.

Didn''t your mummy have that talk with you?

OTBC