Sign in to follow this  
Canariesworld

Coventry almost sold out. How many super members?

from what I can see on the online ticketing there are less then 10 tickets left for the Coventry game and they haven''t even gone on sale to season ticket holders as far as I know. Does anyone know how many super members we have?

OTBC

["kick it off"]We''re at home against Coventry therefore Season ticket holders already havets their tickets..."

Season ticket holders can buy additional tickets for the match tomorrow, and then what''s left go on general sale the week after. The tickets first go on sale to Super Members, which has been this week. I''m suprised all the tickets have nearly gone too, didnt realise we had that many Super Members. Glad I got my ticket on Monday!

Coventry = Sold out? Bugger, was hoping to come home for that game - Oh well. Does anyone know if Pompey has gone on sale or even sold out yet?

Hello Alex, Pompey was application only, last day to submit the form was Friday evening when we played Forest. There''s a small chance of some general sale tickets or returns but I wouldn''t hold out too much hope.

Online ticketing says there is ONE ticket left in the ground. Am gutted that I am gonna miss this. Wonder how many tickets we could have sold.

Coventry fans are moaning about the price so there could be an additional release to Norwich  fans when they decide they don''t want all their tickets

Is now sold out so fingers crossed on Coventry sending them back.

Thanks for explaining that Josh, and thanks for the link Tim, didn''t realise we had so many members. Like others have said hopefully coventry will return some so we can have more home fans there.

OTBC

It was difficult to even get online to buy these tickets last Monday, and the phone lines were constantly engaged. We have been able to get the same two seats in the Jarrold for months with our super memberships, but we couldn''t get them for the Coventry game and had to take what we could. Lots of people want tickets for this one!

Just got my ticket !

According to the ticket line, it''s down to a few seats in the Jarrold, all that''s left.  Get phoning if you want one !

From the online ticketing it looks like Coventry must literally just have confirmed they don''t want Block H, loads of seats have just become available in there.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]From the online ticketing it looks like Coventry must literally just have confirmed they don''t want Block H, loads of seats have just become available in there.[/quote]

That''s correct. Just got an extra ticket (as a Season Ticket holder) for my son by calling the ticket office, but had to get it in Jarrold Block J. There are some seats in H as well, but not brilliant views.