Sign in to follow this  
CRAZY LEGS

ipswich game live on the bbc

Can''t see ANY Championship football on on Thurs eve. Theres a Bundesliga game but who watches that?

Do you have a link?

If true then it is very poor timing of the BBC to only just decide this now, as many people including myself are travelling and paying to see a beamback at Carrow Road when if true we could have just watched it on the BBC

[quote]If true then it is very poor timing of the BBC to only just decide this now, as many people including myself are travelling and paying to see a beamback at Carrow Road when if true we could have just watched it on the BBC[/quote]IF it is true, this could be part of the contract not to announce it until today so that NCFC can sell beamback tickets. 

I highly doubt this will happen at this late stage, the BBC''s broadcasting license for Football League games will be very clear in that it covers 10 or however many games to be shown on terrestrial (i.e. BBC1 or 2), not via the red button.

Anyway the BBC website states on Thursday night they''re scheduled to show snooker and rugby union on the red button already. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tv_and_radio/5345480.stm

so what if NCFC make some money of the beamback, so fans should contribute to the football club, plus means gets the couch potato''s off their arse''s!

[quote user="alysha"]If true then it is very poor timing of the BBC to only just decide this now, as many people including myself are travelling and paying to see a beamback at Carrow Road when if true we could have just watched it on the BBC[/quote]And it''s for this reason that it''s nonsense.

Something on twtd that is nonsense .............. heaven forbid !

you''ll be telling us next that they are not all cockneys

[quote user="City1st"]Something on twtd that is nonsense .............. heaven forbid !

you''ll be telling us next that they are not all cockneys

[/quote]

Ipswich is far from "cockney"...only people who live in caves or mud huts think that. Their accent may sound more estuary than yours but I can assure you its far from how cockneys sound.

Anyway, cockneys dont even sound like cockneys anymore, but thats another thing entirely. Back to the football please.

I think it may be online on the BBC Sport site

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tv_and_radio/4341486.stm

Can''t see in ncfc26, those that had bought tickets for the beamback would be a tad angry.....

[quote user="birchfest"]Any word on a stream? [/quote]No, because then Pete would delete the thread. However, I think I''d be right to say if it''s being beamed back, someone, somewhere will be showing it abroad, so if you search the usual sites, you may find something...

I highly doubt there will be a stream. No foreign channel has listed they are showing it and the footage to Carrow Road will be on a closed loop.

Definitely not on the Beeb.

My source? The fact the Beeb do not have rights to show the game, and if they were, they''d not waste their time shoving it on red button coverage when they can get loads of viewers by putting it on tv! Plus, it would have been announced weeks ago. End.

"Ipswich is far from "cockney"...only people who live in caves or mud huts think that. Their accent may sound more estuary than yours but I can assure you its far from how cockneys sound."

oh dear

Highly doubtful.

World Snooker is on at the moment - and it''s all on the red button. Dunno how many red buttons there are, but the snooker will take up quite a lot of time IMO