Sign in to follow this  
MC Fearfull

How many fans will be watching at Carrow Road on thursday?

I know there is like 2,200 fans going to the actual game, but I know there is also the entire of the city stand to take into account. So is the city stand like 4,500 plus another 400 for the lounges or what?

There was over 2000 in the lounges for the Watford game so could be as many as 6000 in total at Carrow Road on Thursday. Allocation at Ipswich was 2300 with maybe another 1000 in home areas of Portman Road.

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]There was over 2000 in the lounges for the Watford game so could be as many as 6000 in total at Carrow Road on Thursday. Allocation at Ipswich was 2300 with maybe another 1000 in home areas of Portman Road.[/quote]

This is what realy peeeeeeeeeeeeees me off, when they had Arsenal in the cup they gave them 10,000 got a total crowd of 30.000 Portsmouth got  5.000, they get a total of 22,000, and in general they struggle to get 18000. just small minded  people like Cowling must run the Binners hole.

Lets hope we all come home with 3 points on Thursday, Still I get to sit behind the dugout for the first time in 45 years.   

Can you still get tickets for this, if so how much are they, and does anyone know if it is going to be on an online stream anywhere?

Devil''s advocate, but maybe a police thing. Maybe they don''t want 5 - 10,000 Canaries fans descending on Portman road.

Watching from the City Stand on Thursday.

Barclay lounge is now sold out, just bought tickets in the Jarrold, will there will be more Norwich fans watching at Carrow Road than Ipswich fans at Portman Road at full time??

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Barclay lounge is now sold out, just bought tickets in the Jarrold, will there will be more Norwich fans watching at Carrow Road than Ipswich fans at Portman Road at full time??

[/quote]I thought the screen was in front of the City stand. Is there more than one?

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]There was over 2000 in the lounges for the Watford game so could be as many as 6000 in total at Carrow Road on Thursday. Allocation at Ipswich was 2300 with maybe another 1000 in home areas of Portman Road.[/quote]

This is what realy peeeeeeeeeeeeees me off, when they had Arsenal in the cup they gave them 10,000 got a total crowd of 30.000 Portsmouth got  5.000, they get a total of 22,000, and in general they struggle to get 18000. just small minded  people like Cowling must run the Binners hole.

Lets hope we all come home with 3 points on Thursday, Still I get to sit behind the dugout for the first time in 45 years.   

[/quote]Arsenal were allocated the whole of the Cobold Stand, which is nearer 6,000 tickets than 10,000. Athough there were more than 10,000 Arsenal fans in the ground if you include those in home areas!Not sure about the Portsmouth game you refer to. Was it the FA Cup last season? Ipswich would have to offer away suporters at least 4,500 tickets for a League or FA Cup fixture (15% of capacity). Under Football league rules Ipswich only have to offer a minimum of 2,000 tickets for a league game, and I don''t think anyone has been offerefd more than the 2,300 we got. If  They got promoted to the Premier League they would have to offer away fans 3,000 tickets. I would love to see Norwich and Ipswich offer each other at least 4,000 tickets for derby games. Think how good the atmosphere would be! Rangers and Celtic give each other 8,500 for the Old Firm games! If they can do it, why can''t we?

Wowee, has there ever been such high numbers for a beamback if the 10,000 figure is correct?

Myself & Hubby have the Delias package with seats in the directors box, should be an experience lol