Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

I had a nightmare last night!

Cardiff beat us to auto on goal difference.

Next we lost on penalties in the play-off semi to some team in red shirts.

Then Paul Lambert was reported as leaving  us for Newcastle.

And then my wife woke me up saying I was babbling. And talking nonsense.

Take it from me, my wife is always right!!!!!

I had a shot of Appleton (Reserve), thought of BowkettMcNallyLambert, watched  a sunbeam light up the room, smiled and drifted off again.

Yo, ho, ho! Let''s go Lambo!

One love (to City) on Thursday.

OTBC

I woke up with a start when Grant Holt made it 2-1 with a penalty into the top left corner with ten minutes to go on Thursday night. Never have I been more irritated by a dream

I dreamt that it all went down to the last game of the season, 3 mins into the 4 of injury time and both Cardiff and us drawing (which would give Cardiff auto on better goal difference) Scramble in the Norwich area and a pinball situation where Coventry hit the post, ball cleared wide to Holt who strides forward down the right on his own ,  Holt swings a through ball over from the right into the path of the oncoming Lansbury who has beat the Coventry back’s offside trap. He only has the keeper to beat!

The suspense that the next 3 seconds of football defines our whole season and time seems to stand still! “Will he round the keeper, chip him?

He audaciously curls the ball around the oncoming keeper and toward the unguarded top right hand corner; will it go in, miss or hit the post? The is no indication as we hold our hands to our heads, then whilst sprinting away from goal Lansbury’s right arm goes up above his head, one solitary finger pointing the sky as the ball crashes into the back of the net !

Players, subs, management sprinting towards the Barclay along the touchline to the snake pit where Henri (shirt waving around his head) rushes into the adoring fans, both snake pit and lower Barclay spilling into the pitch as Carrow road erupts.

2 minutes of wild celebrations to the chants of “we are Premiere league! before Coventry restart and the ref blows the final whistle.

Ecstasy and the promise land awaits

I had a dream.... was pretty strange.

Last day of the season, we need to win to get second and we go 2-0 down, them Worthy turns up with Paul McVeigh and Iwan Roberts and takes over from Lambert, and we win 4-2 with goals from Roberts, Holt and two from McVeigh...

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Take it from me, my wife is always right!!!!!

[/quote]I suppose she has to be because you definately aren''t right! [;)]

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

I dreamt that it all went down to the last game of the season, 3 mins into the 4 of injury time and both Cardiff and us drawing (which would give Cardiff auto on better goal difference) Scramble in the Norwich area and a pinball situation where Coventry hit the post, ball cleared wide to Holt who strides forward down the right on his own ,  Holt swings a through ball over from the right into the path of the oncoming Lansbury who has beat the Coventry back’s offside trap. He only has the keeper to beat!

The suspense that the next 3 seconds of football defines our whole season and time seems to stand still! “Will he round the keeper, chip him?

He audaciously curls the ball around the oncoming keeper and toward the unguarded top right hand corner; will it go in, miss or hit the post? The is no indication as we hold our hands to our heads, then whilst sprinting away from goal Lansbury’s right arm goes up above his head, one solitary finger pointing the sky as the ball crashes into the back of the net !

Players, subs, management sprinting towards the Barclay along the touchline to the snake pit where Henri (shirt waving around his head) rushes into the adoring fans, both snake pit and lower Barclay spilling into the pitch as Carrow road erupts.

2 minutes of wild celebrations to the chants of “we are Premiere league! before Coventry restart and the ref blows the final whistle.

[/quote]

With dreams like that, who needs reality? Can I come and live on your planet?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I had a shot of Appleton (Reserve), thought of BowkettMcNallyLambert, watched  a sunbeam light up the room, smiled and drifted off again.

OTBC

[/quote]

How did she know you were asleep and not just posting again on this forum

I thought Bly was going to say the tax man came knocking.

The year the sucm got promoted I went to School in same town. I dreamt that Richard Wright would score an own goal - and he did! I went mental, knew I should have put bet on!

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]If that happens in real life then I think I might just have a heart attack.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear,oh dear,oh dear yet another poster who is not a fully paid up member of the Bly fan club.Careful Drinks or you will be accused of being in the Inner Circle.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh dear,oh dear,oh dear yet another poster who is not a fully paid up member of the Bly fan club.Careful Drinks or you will be accused of being in the Inner Circle.[;)]

[/quote]

Drinks? Not a chance Ploddy.

All members of that inner circle, like you, are possessed of  a unique attribute by which we identify them and Drinks doesn''t pass that test.

Keep trying.

OTBC

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[/quote]

If that happens in real life then I think I might just have a heart attack.
[/quote]

We can only dream STAR ! ( ps great set of picks over the weekend !!!!! )

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Looks like i''m just tarred with the anti- NCisa brush then - no inner circle for me[:D] bugger and I so wanted a badge[/quote]

There ya go Drinks[Y]

Wear it with pride[:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Looks like i''m just tarred with the anti- NCisa brush then - no inner circle for me[:D] bugger and I so wanted a badge[/quote]

There ya go Drinks[Y]

Wear it with pride[:)]

[/quote]

President Saleh, Ali Muhsin, and the Lost Inner Circle

General Ali Muhsin al-Ahmar, center

Be careful what you wish for. All may not be what it seems.

[:-*]

But still. One love (to City) on Thursday.

OTBC

There you go, a smaller version for avatars as well.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/InnerCircleMusicGroup1Inverted2.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/InnerCircleMusicGroup1Inverted2small.png[/IMG]