Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Great News For EVERYBODY Who Applied For A Pompey Ticket.

Everybody and i repeat everybody who applied for a Portsmouth ticket NO MATTER WHAT GROUP YOU ARE IN has got tickets.ALL written applications were successful.

Source.....Norwich City Box office 5pm today.

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]I bet that wouldn''t of been the case had the game not been a monday night and on sky[/quote]

Talk about looking for negatives!

The game is live on Sky PLUS everybody who still wanted to go has got a ticket. That should make everyone happy[:)]

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]I bet that wouldn''t of been the case had the game not been a monday night and on sky[/quote]

So why were so many people getting there knickers in a twist over the vouchers handed out at Swansea claiming that even Group 2 would go to a ballot?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

So why were so many people getting there knickers in a twist over the vouchers handed out at Swansea claiming that even Group 2 would go to a ballot?

[/quote]

Sorry Their not there.

Good to know. TIL 1010, it''s been done to death but I was annoyed about the Swansea offer not because I thought I might miss out, but because without consultation the club were going against their own charter and the long-established priority system. Obviously it''s turned out well here and everyone who wanted to go will be able to. COYY

Has anyone else who applied had the money taken out of their bank account yet? Its just I havvnt and getting a bit worried that i have fucked up somewhere on the application

No money taken as yet.  It would be nice if NCFC told everyone offically as some of us need to book transport.

Ah ok then. They dont seem to be in any sort of a hurry to announce all this. The thing is they need to get them posted soon as with all the bank holidays coming up they havvnt exactly got long to get all the tickets posted