Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

Ipswich v Norwich

Whos going to portman road on thurs? im intrigued. Im not too happy that Ipswich havnt allocated us more tickets.

but hey im not complaining as i have one x

[quote user="barclaybabe"]

Whos going to portman road on thurs? im intrigued.

[/quote]Did you just want their names, or do you need their addresses and phone Numbers too? [;)]

Well my goodself and young Dijon will be somewhere in the Family Enclosure...

PS: Just been told Eadie junior will be staying for a sleepover at our house the night before the game - now that might be a good omen? 

Yes, but only becuase o chap on here won 2 tickets and needed a lift from Leeds - Yesterday was my lucky day!

I will be there, travelling on the rattler train from Cambridge which no doubt will be riddled with scummers given the dumps it goes through, so colours undercover and biohazard suit on. Thankfully getting a Norwich-bound train on the way back.

they have a 30,000 seater stadium and they average around 19,000 people what is pathetic support for a club with premiership ambitions their attendances were odd in the Carling cup competition as well they managed to get 10,000 to see west brom but sold out against Arsenal. if we or a club of simular size or stature played premier league clubs then it would be a sellout.It shows that there support is weak and they cant use the excuses like there is a bigger club near our area (yet) or why should i be watching an underachiving team. it just emthisizes Norwich are a bigger club and have alot more potential then them simpliy becuase we still sold out when were in the bottom 3 and in a lower standard of football. it shows alot about your club when Wigan Athletic can average a better attendance than you

I''m going Barclaybabe, it''s going to be an itinerary of:

3pm - Castlegates Norwich for a few warm up pints.

6pm - Train to Mordor.

6.40pm - Station Hotel pub for boozing and singing of OTBC

7.20pm - Frogmarched by scum plod to council owned, packed out stadium (they''ve only come for the City)

9.40pm - Much rejoicing.

11pm - Back in Norwich, straight to Delaneys, massive celebrations!

Well...best laid plans and all that! Fingers crossed!

"packed out stadium " ?

the paupes haves till a fair old few thousand seats still unsold

contrast that with our remaining home games with quite a while to go

packed stadium and there are still home tickets, ipshit this is a big game, youre an embarrassment, cuz my mates wouldve loved to have gone.

bunch of pricks

im going to the beamback and sadly sitting in the River end, or Kevin Reeves stand or whatever it''s called now...