Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

coventry game

Not completely sure on this but i think buy backs go on sale the day of the match from a certain time. I think you have to go to the ground for them.

Like i said that is just what i previously heard.

Can anyone confirm or deny this as i want to try and get a buy back myself and i dont mind camping out if i have to!!!

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]Buy back windows never opened at the Forest game[/quote]

It is meant to open 2 hours before kickoff, If they have any tickets on buyback, I know of 2 that will be on buy back because they are on holiday, please don''t ask as you are not allowed to re-sell tickets,

I''ve tried to sell back tickets twice in the last couple of months and have been unable to do it, which is a shame - couldn''t make the Forest game and ended up giving the tickets to a pal who already had tickets, who took them to the ground and was still unable to get rid of them (couldn''t even give them away!). They were good seats too. I can''t understand why there isn''t an online facility to sell back tickets, but I''d rather they were given away by the club than wasted, particularly when we are selling out these final games.

[quote user="Canarino"]I''ve tried to sell back tickets twice in the last couple of months and have been unable to do it, which is a shame - couldn''t make the Forest game and ended up giving the tickets to a pal who already had tickets, who took them to the ground and was still unable to get rid of them (couldn''t even give them away!). They were good seats too. I can''t understand why there isn''t an online facility to sell back tickets, but I''d rather they were given away by the club than wasted, particularly when we are selling out these final games.[/quote]

Did no-one off here want to take them off your hands?

Legend Iwan, I tried to give the tickets away on here the first time, no-one replied to my post. For the Forest game, it was on the same day so there wasn''t time really. Shame to waste them though.

My guess is that if we can still grab 2nd spot, the game will be on Sky (probably your only chance of seeing it!)