Sign in to follow this  
Yella Foreva

Linked with Nicky Ajose

As the title suggests: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11774_6886009,00.html

Possible replacement for McNamee at the end of the season?

I really can''t see how sky sports would have inside knowledge on who are targets are going to be over the summer. I doubt we would have any definite players on the radar anyway, because at the moment there is a chance we could be one of two leagues, and who we are after would depend on what league we are playing in. No doubt its been a slow day, and a player playing well and a move to a championship squad seems to fit together quite nicely!

It''s sky sports

if you are daft enough to read that, never mind believe the old tosh they put up

more mug you

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]Looks a bit like Simon Whaley[/quote]

Please noo.................

One of the sorriest excuses for a professional footballer I have ever seen.  Total plop

Sky are always quite clever with how they word thier articles and don''t tend to make up utter balls like other sites. All they have said in this one is that we are one of the clubs keeping tabs on him. All that really means is we have had scouts watch him at a game, i would expect.He is suppose to be a very promising talent though from what i have heard, would cut it in the champ i think. We really are in desperate need of a winger next season, i think we may go back in for Bennet in the Summer, although if we get promoted i would prefer us to go for a champ winger really, one of the Leeds boys will do nicely!

Hasn''t Grant Holt joined Bolton yet?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_6604926,00.html

How about Taiwo? How has he done for us this year?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_6184494,00.html

"don''t tend to make up utter balls like other sites"

nope, they simply reprint sh!te posted elsewhere, leaving others to make up the stuff first

[quote user="priceyrice"]Sky are always quite clever with how they word thier articles and don''t tend to make up utter balls like other sites. [/quote]Jimmy Ffloyd Hasselbaink is new Norwich manager...and Sky are owned by "uncle" Rupert.. who owns the daily Mirror! Say no more about utter balls!

err, he owns the Sun

which is an even bigger joke

they cobble together all their sh!te from other sources, including the repots that the terminally dom drivel over on monday morning

I''m quite amazed that people think that somehow these sites have some secret access to information

does Lambert instruct his scouts to report in to Sky everytime they watch a player, does McNally phone the Sun just before he phones another clkub with regard to a player

or are these sites staffed by a couple of teenage pimplty freds who simply trawl round other sites posting up what has already been posted ?

I think the evidence clearly shows which of the two is correct - as said more fool anyone is is dumb enough to trawl through the sh!te they put up - you might just as well read what mystic meg thinks will be the lottery numbers, probably about as accurate and a lot less time consuming

[quote user="City1st"]err, he owns the Sun

which is an even bigger joke

they cobble together all their sh!te from other sources, including the repots that the terminally dom drivel over on monday morning

I''m quite amazed that people think that somehow these sites have some secret access to information

does Lambert instruct his scouts to report in to Sky everytime they watch a player, does McNally phone the Sun just before he phones another clkub with regard to a player

or are these sites staffed by a couple of teenage pimplty freds who simply trawl round other sites posting up what has already been posted ?

I think the evidence clearly shows which of the two is correct - as said more fool anyone is is dumb enough to trawl through the sh!te they put up - you might just as well read what mystic meg thinks will be the lottery numbers, probably about as accurate and a lot less time consuming[/quote]Sky do tend to get the big breaks on the bigger stories, so ur gonna have to pile through the shite to get to that. I find the transfer rumours amusing anyway, its just like the bbc gossip column.No clubs don''t let them know scouts are going to other games but the clubs tend to know and it makes it''s way out, either through the papers or online. There are only a certain amount of top scouts at each club, think they become pretty familier faces to those in the football business and it would be rather obvious if you noticed one sitting there taking notes, espicially when they go back to the same team over and over to watch the same player.I agree with you all that they grab rubbish from other sites, but the way they worded this article and many others over time covers there back a lot more than what other rumour sites say.And to the person who mentioned Jimmy Hassilbank, i don''t know what the article said at the time, but i know he was interviewed for a the managerial role at Carrow rd.City1st i agree if you don''t want to read bollocks then it''s not the site for you however, i think those who enjoy reading them, such as me, do so just for a bit of fun really, don''t expect most people take them seriously and even if they do there is no harm in posting wha they have read on here.Now transferrumours or dodgy rumours, whatever that shite is called is just written by anyone so is even more utter bollocks

Unfortunately a fair few do take them seriously and often act on the nonsense they have read - Lambert to Burnley.

"espicially when they go back to the same team over and over to watch the same player."

How do you know which player they are watching ? You don''t. A fair amount of the stuff is put up by agents. It may be in an agents favour to have a player posted as being watched so as to flag up to others that a deal might be possible. The Sun is well known for printing feeds from agents often in return for an ''exclusive'' which will usually have been written by the agent''s PA.

Sky DO NOT get the big stories. Much of what they post (when accurate) is already known or pretty much certain to happen. If you set that against the vast amount of times they are incorrect then you are entering into the world of mediums. physics and other mumbo jumbo merchants who work on a pretty crude form of auto suggestion. If I predicted the number 4 dog would win the at Hackney dogs )on each race) then yes I would have some big breaks - if you were daft enough not to remember all the other losing races.

" Has anyone in the audience lost a grandmother, a lady who has recently passed on ..... I''m getting a picture of a grey haired lady and the name. ... Mabel ... it could be Muriel or Magaret "

Sure have fun. Football is as much about the fans speculating .... how will the game go. what the team will be etc etc Unfortunately there are fans that don''t see Sky sports website as being as the same worth as mystic meg and as the Lambert case demonstrated many will over exite themselves and that could have caused far more harm than it did - simply on the basis of believing sky sports was a reliable source of information.

"Jimmy Hassilbank ............ but i know he was interviewed for a the managerial role at Carrow rd."

Your evidence for that ?