Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

team v scum

i enjoy watching football in general, not just watching Norwich. that''s not ok with you, jeeze.

Don''t get me wrong, i''m glad we have ward, especially on a free- which is what i said when we signed him (mate is a coventry fan, he wasn''t wards biggest fan either) but as you have not seen edwards play regularly this whole conversation is a bit pointless.

just seen your last post.

the reason why he was released (didn''t sign a new contract) was because he wasn''t in chris coleman''s plans. Southampton i think were interested from what my friend tells me but pulled out of the deal last minute. he wasn''t wanted.

but like i said- i am glad we got him as he is average cover and actually had a good game, but edwards (once again) from the games that i have seen him play in for previous clubs, he is better, this is not a dig at you but if you have not seen him, how do you know?

Now you are glad we have Ward.... hah! Even though players on a free transfer are poor!?Its really not pointless, you posted something on a FORUM which i strongly disagreed with, i.e Ward dropped for Edwards and Tierney dropped for Drury. Not once have i said anything about Edwards and the way he plays

football, my disagreement with you was about how Elliot Ward plays

football and how including Edwards in the team would seriously be

detrimental to the defence and our teams confidence at a crucial stage of the season.You are wrong on so many levels its actually quite amusing!!

where above have i said ward is poor?

i have said he is not good which i believe is true APART FROM ONE PERFORMANCE WHICH I HAVE PREVIOUSLY STATED.

also go back and read the original post, ward is in the team, can''t drop him after that performance at forest- the only near MOTM performance he''s gonna get.

the point i am (once again) making is that Edwards is better than Ward, you are arguing about his and only his ability as a footballer= 2 different things

you have never stated how edwards will affect the team. btw

you are just argueing 4 the sake of it and telling me to stop posting, just like you did with that other poster last week about the new strip

1. You said he has only had one good game this season, meaning the rest

of the season he has not been up to standard. Im pretty sure this is

another way of saying his performances have been poor, therefore you said

Ward is poor! Didn''t you say he is clumsy, missed 60% of his tackles and

indicated because he was available on a free from Cov must mean he is

crap!

2. You said he should of been dropped after the Watford game. So the

game he had against Forest, as you so kindly put it a near ''MOTM

performance'' you would of dropped him for? I havnt seen Edwards play but

i would question your understanding of a player a lot from what i have

heard you say on here.

3. I have put sentences in number order so it is easier for you to defuse what i am saying.

Your welcome.

one good game=one good game

clumsy=clumsy

coventry did''n''t think he was good enough=coventry didn''t think he was good enough

....remember to read carefully on these forums

Ward has been poor in the past - I feel he only really got back into the side through Barnett''s injury, but I think he''s improved. I doubt it will be changed from Friday unless Holt isn''t fit, then I reckon Pacheco or Vokes will be brought in. However, Holt played the whole game against Forest and so I''m convinced he will start.

[quote user="HoolahanYoulahan"]we play better with Crofts at the base of midfield. Fact[/quote]

Hallelujah. The long search for somebody who agrees with the above sentiments is complete. Thankyou.

[quote user="HazzaJet"]Ward has been poor in the past - I feel he only really got back into the side through Barnett''s injury, [/quote]

Ward was out of the team because of injury. When he returned from injury he came straight back into the team and replaced Whitbread - who had played the previous game alongside Barnett.

Ward has been the manager''s first choice from the start of the season and that hasn''t changed.