Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

Calridge talking boll ox again

Listening to the tool on 5 Live… what a load of balls. Cardiff deserve second spot cos of the level of expectation on them. Utter cr*p Steve, you really need to think before you speak

I was certain Claridge was at the game on Friday, I was at the Holiday Inn & was convinced he was wandering about in and around Reception and the entrance for a while in the hour, hour and a half leading up to kick off. If it wasn''t him, the bloke is his twin!

He was wearing a Football League tracksuit and looked as if he must have been meeting someone there prior to the game.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]I was certain Claridge was at the game on Friday, I was at the Holiday Inn & was convinced he was wandering about in and around Reception and the entrance for a while in the hour, hour and a half leading up to kick off. If it wasn''t him, the bloke is his twin! He was wearing a Football League tracksuit and looked as if he must have been meeting someone there prior to the game.[/quote]

He was

He is a very odd pundit to say the least but i think

it is funny how he changes his mind over 2 weeks saying Norwich are

favorites and changes his mind to cardiff reading the league table and

using it as the way the season is going to shape at the end is stupid

He''s so reliably clueless that it actually bothered me when he was backing us.  Now feeling more confident.

Cheers, glad it was who I thought it was!

He likes his crisps, he was getting them out of the Holiday Inn vending machine and working his way through them like he hadn''t eaten for a week. I was going to chat to him but figured a sensible conversation wouldn''t have been the result, besides, he was into his crisps!

I really hope the beeb get robbie savage on there more next year as I believe he is retiring at the end of this season. He talks more sense than Claridge and Leroy Rosenior put together and I know you love to hate him when hes playing but he talks alot more sense than most pundits in my opinion