Sign in to follow this  
zak123

Beam-back

Given that the game is not on Sky or anything, who is going to be doing the editing for the match coverage? Or will there even be any stuff like replays, will it just be a direct live feed to Portman Road?

there wont be any of that, or even any commentary.They will turn the power on as the kick off is taken and turn it off again as soon as the final whistle is  blown.

They''ll probably try and put Radio Norfolk on for you.

Only issue is that it tends to be a second or two ahead, so will probably end up turning it off anyway.

It''s on 5Live as well I think? So if you''re that desperate, and they''ve not put it on, maybe ask someone?

At the Watford beamback ther was commentary (although not very good) and there were replays of the goals etc.

[quote user="Harry"]At the Watford beamback ther was commentary (although not very good) and there were replays of the goals etc.[/quote]Same when I went to my only ever beamback - Chelsea in 04/05.

There will be Jas, it''ll be crappy commentary and probably won''t be a time/score on screen, but there will be some commentary I''d have thought.