Sign in to follow this  
olster

Reserves vrs chelsea reserves weds

Just wondering if anyone knows if chelsea put out a very strong reserve team ?

As I was thinking of going down to carrow road weds night

I don''t think they usually play any of their first teamers who are out of favour, or their bench warmers, but I''m going anyway, hopefully!  Should be good.

Had a look on the Chelsea site and it runs on about the reserves being a side for their youth team to progress, and not for first team players. STAY IN !

True Mr Carrow. Chelsea never play there first teamers in the reserves. There youth team is not as strong as say Arsenals or Uniteds and so you would expect Norwich to win

according to local legend, chelsea don''t play any of their established stars in reserve games

far from suggestions to stay in, think it will be a good night, seeing all those glory hunting fans soooo disappointed!  Most of them will never have (or never will) see the big names playing 

make it a date everyone, i will see most of it hopefully, after sending off a work colleague at a leaving do, so if you see me stagger up the stairs a bit the worse for wear, you will know why   lol 

i thought it would be good to see the likes of kezman and geremi playing against our youth but have to wait until the first team game then

cheers for the team news

Can someone write a short review of the Reserve match for those of us who live away from the mighty City..? Cheers in advance to anyone who does...

You won''t see many Norwich kids either as they have their cup game down at Southampton. The Norwich Reserves subs bench is full of kids from Easton College and City''s goalkeeping coach!