Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

For the attention of any NCFC staff reading this.

I do not really think it is my job to inform supporters of the result of the Pompey ballot.The Club website still says that applications are now closed and it is 5 days out of date.Please remember that many fans have transport arrangements to make for a Bank Holiday with less than 2 weeks to go depending on the outcome of the ballot.I made a phone call yesterday at 5pm to enquire what was going on so why no OFFICIAL announcement as of 11am the next day.

Thankyou,rant over.

Sorry but I am with JT on this, its not like they have anything else to sell!!!

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Jesus wept, talk about an over inflated view of ones self importance. Where would we be without you Tilly.[/quote]

Where would we be ? I will tell you then.....this messageboard would be covered with threads about the allocation of Pompey tickets and whether money had or had not been taken out of bank accounts and " I gone mine in the post today " and " mine have not arrived" i am sure you get the picture.

I picked up the phone and asked,Simples and then put that information on here.How is that self important Matt? If you are that concerned with my "self importance" as you put it go and pick holes in my thread about where City can drink in Ipswich.I asked and got an answer so informed fellow City fans.

If you see putting facts on here as "self important" i apologise to anyone else who has taken offence.

John I''m with you on this - for example as an away season ticket holder a group of us only received our Ipswich tickets last Saturday whilst other AST''s received theirs a week before & many in lesser priority groups have had theirs before that - we now have a very small time frame to get our Portsmouth tickets & do as you say sort transport accomodation etc - we of course have 3 bank holidays in next week so the chances of receiving ticket is dramatically reduced - yes I''m concerned

The club website should be for club business & communicating UP TO DATE news - not speculating how fast David McNally can run the marathon!

I''m also right with Tilly and Mr Fruit. I''m pleased Tilly has informed me that I have a ticket. As I will be travelling on CC I have to also assume I have travel. Can Tilly confirm that for me too. I know I could ring the ticket office, or email them like I did for the Ipswich tickets, but an announcement from the club would be a lot simpler.

Agree with Mr Fruit about away season tickets too. Strange that priority group one shoulkd get their tickets last. When I got my scum ticket I asked my mate, who is an AST holder, if my seat was close to his and he couldn''t answer me for nearly a week!

It''s up on the site now so Tilly has been made redundant[;)] But thanks for posting[Y]

Interestingly we still have over half of the 3200 allocation left for sale!

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Jesus wept, talk about an over inflated view of ones self importance. Where would we be without you Tilly.[/quote]

[Y]Hilarious.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Jesus wept, talk about an over inflated view of ones self importance. Where would we be without you Tilly.[/quote]

[Y]

Hilarious.

[/quote]

Was this posted as a joint effort with Bly or will he be along later? Why the unhealthy interest in a post relating to matters concerning an away game?It isn''t as if you even bother with home games.Still i forgot you do need need to go as what can be taught to someone who knows it all anyway.

Tilly - this is like a home game for Nora. It''s not often the Canaries are in her neck of the woods.

I wonder if she''ll make herself known to us[^o)]

Poor old Tilly...pensioned off by the police, shunted upstairs by ncisa and now made redundant as unofficial club spokesman on here. How long before Team FM give him an honorary title and stop taking him along to games...?? ;-)

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Poor old Tilly...pensioned off by the police, shunted upstairs by ncisa and now made redundant as unofficial club spokesman on here. How long before Team FM give him an honorary title and stop taking him along to games...?? ;-)[/quote]

You said it, son.

I''m sure Aunt Nora will be very proud of you.

[;)]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]Poor old Tilly...pensioned off by the police, shunted upstairs by ncisa and now made redundant as unofficial club spokesman on here. How long before Team FM give him an honorary title and stop taking him along to games...?? ;-)[/quote]

You said it, son.

I''m sure Aunt Nora will be very proud of you.

[;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

As sure as night follows day and as predictable as ever the resident night shift troll makes his appearance.

I would not be surprised if he launches into the Rays Funds For Foncy thread when he spots who is this weeks picker.That would be way beneath contempt to take that off topic but then again........[:@]

says the bloke who set up his own website to get his point across [:D]

Thanks spartacus you have saved me a job.Would this be the same bloke who set up a Facebook page for his website that has not been touched for over two months and the same bloke that sat himself and a couple of mates in front of a camera and put a clip on You Tube that has attracted eight views.

As far a "self importance" goes in my book pot,kettle and black come to mind.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Thanks spartacus you have saved me a job.Would this be the same bloke who set up a Facebook page for his website that has not been touched for over two months and the same bloke that sat himself and a couple of mates in front of a camera and put a clip on You Tube that has attracted eight views.

As far a "self importance" goes in my book pot,kettle and black come to mind.

[/quote]My my.Who dishes it but can''t take it then?