Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Theory on the new kit?

Oh no! Not another new kit thread!!

I don''t know the ''dynamics'' of getting a new kit manufactuer but could it be Norwich are waiting to see what division we''re going to be playing in next season before deciding what manufactuer to go for?

One or two of you lot on here are adament it is Errea, but I wonder whether the board are holding out for a better deal should we be playing Premiership football next season?

There is no way they''d be able to wait until possibly the end of May to negotiate and sign a new deal and manufacture a new kit.

Going with a ''big'' manufacturer would hardly be a better deal for the club, we''re far better off with a small one both financially and in terms of having care taken with it.

Something is going on as they would have at least released who the manufacturer will be if not the design.

[quote user="no. 6"]I just hope they do 8XL as my walrus needs a new kit
[/quote]

In todays modern world I believe no size should be out of the question, even if the buyer, wearer has to pre order them, and dare say anyone with the know how and patterns and material could knock them out at a price, My Mrs has all the required machines.    

You can get hold of a Chelsea shirt up to size 3XL for £45 from places like KitBag, and if you want bigger, you can get up to 8XL for £55.This is exactly the sort of thing I''d want our choice of manufacturer to cater to, as one of the people who needs a larger size, I have no problems with paying extra to get the required size (it''s something I''m already used to anyway...), but simply not having the option is an issue.Let''s hope we get this option :)

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="no. 6"]I just hope they do 8XL as my walrus needs a new kit[/quote]

In todays modern world I believe no size should be out of the question, even if the buyer, wearer has to pre order them, and dare say anyone with the know how and patterns and material could knock them out at a price, My Mrs has all the required machines.    

[/quote]So how much will you be doing copies for? [;)]

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]You can get hold of a Chelsea shirt up to size 3XL for £45 from places like KitBag, and if you want bigger, you can get up to 8XL for £55.This is exactly the sort of thing I''d want our choice of manufacturer to cater to, as one of the people who needs a larger size, I have no problems with paying extra to get the required size (it''s something I''m already used to anyway...), but simply not having the option is an issue.Let''s hope we get this option :)[/quote]Anyone who wears 8XL has more to worry about than getting a replica football kit in their size.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="no. 6"]I just hope they do 8XL as my walrus needs a new kit
[/quote]

[/quote]

So how much will you be doing copies for? [;)]
[/quote]

Now I never thought of that