Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Ric

It's here today is the day !!

All I can say is come on boys you can do it.

What do people think the squad will be ?? And realistic score prediction.

To all those who are going to portaloo road make some noice and bring us back the 3 points.

Otbc

I''ve long since stopped asking myself these questions, mainly due to Lamberts knack of "making the right call" on team selection and tactics. It will be .a closer game than the 4-1 at Carrow Road.

Ipswich are relying in part on talented young players plus Bullard and Norris. Overall i think we will be stronger mentally and physically and win by the odd goal.

HRH

I can see Lambert changing the team from the last 2 recent games, I don''t know how but I can''t see Pacheco not starting. It doesn''t matter either way, as we have 4 or 5 more players who could also destroy that old carthorse Delaney

[quote user="Swaffham Boy "]I can see Lambert changing the team from the last 2 recent games, I don''t know how but I can''t see Pacheco not starting. It doesn''t matter either way, as we have 4 or 5 more players who could also destroy that old carthorse Delaney[/quote]

One thing for sure is, If we win we could still be on track for the auto promotion spot it could be the last time we play the Binners, And I won''t miss a sunday breakfast time match, Think I could learn to live with Monday night football.

I can think of loads of premier league plastic fans in and around Yarmouth that are willing us to go up too.  

I Agree. Although not expecting that much change if any possibly dani p for Jackson. Also like you think Norris and Bullard could have big part to play. Let''s hope they have a off game as well as wickham.