Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

chris martin

Becuase of his injury other players have stepped in his place and done it very well.... Therefore PL isnt going to take out whats already working to something that potentially wont as he isnt supposedly match fit...

Back in training now but not yet chosen for the match day squad. Rumours have been strife that he has been left out over the past couple months for disciplinary matters, club said he was injured...believe what you like!

He''s been injured, now healed. The club think so much of him they arranged a ''behind closed doors'' match this week to help him along. He completed 70 minutes and came through unscathed. That means he''s OK but well short on match minutes. Could be on the bench tomorrow night.

Cannot advise whether he''s upset anyone at the club - can you expand on why you''re asking that?

no reason to suspect anything is wrong, only that it was supposed to be a short term injury and things have been very quiet from the club, even the questions from the pink un have not mentioned CM , just made me wonder if they had been asked not to mention ???

Surely if he''d upset someone like PL and wasnt really injured, he would have been loaned out?  I guess because he acts abit of a pr*t in his personal life from time to time there will always be these rumours, personally i think it looked to have all the hallmarks of someone who was actually injured, just as the club said.

Definitely something going on as a thread about him last week was removed. I''m surprised that this thread is still going to be honest. 

I don''t think there is any conspiracy going on. If the club said he was injured but he was actually being punished for some disciplinary matter why wouldn''t his agent kick up a fuss to try and get him a move? OK he''s not our best player but I doubt he''d have any trouble finding another club at a similar level.

As for the previous thread being deleted. It''s probably because some of the stuff being said was libellous and the Pink Un didn''t fancy getting sued/shunned by Martin or the club.

[quote user="Mahogany"]As for the previous thread being deleted. It''s probably because some of the stuff being said was libellous and the Pink Un didn''t fancy getting sued/shunned by Martin or the club.[/quote]Spot on.

Been out injured for a bit, everyone else is playing well (even Jackson has stepped up to the plate in the last couple of games), and Martin isn''t exactly going to set the world alight when he''s fit again anyway - what exactly did he do this season before he got injured? Not a huge amount, it''s not like Holt being injured and coming back in.

I think they are more likely combined reasons than a conspiracy theory.

Chris Martin traveled with the squad to Watford so that blows the falling out with Paul Lambert theory out of the water.

[quote user="Paul"]not fot enough, not enough match time, not good enough.

Next[/quote][|-)] Like a broken record...