Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

Cant Wait Now !!!!

Anyone else sitting there not knowing what to do for the next couple of hours, im so excited yet nervous and just want us to knock them inbred f*****s back to november last year :)

I''m the same B2A, waiting for my mate to pick me up and wishing it was earlier so I can get a few beers in.

Definitely got the Derby feeling today, even though I''m only at the beamback.

im only hitting the beam back should be good thou over 10,000 are going. plently of people on here are selling tickets mate you should grab one for the beamback and get in for the 2nd half

I''m sat in my City shirt (at home in York) and I''m contemplating getting my 10mth old son''s shirt out for him too so he can roll around in it with on..wife is due home from work soon and I''d love to go out and watch the game while she watches the little man, but I''ll be stuck trying to tune in online to a radio station..Radio Norfolk online never seems to have the games on, but is it on another station like Radio 5 Live??

yea mate its ok that to Listen on BBC Radio 5 live, BBC Radio Suffolk and BBC Radio Norfolk; text commentary on the BBC Sport website

It''s Radio Norfolk at home for me tonight but not without a steaming hot chilli and a few glasses of red before relaxing in the conservatory and enjoying the commentary.

Good luck to everyone going to the game and to the beam-back and we all gather again on Easter Monday.

Both sets of fans seem uncertain about the game but I have every faith in Paul Lambert to have the team thoroughly prepared and ready to go.

What an opportunity this is - come on City!!!