Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

A lot of XXXL City shirts in town today!

They bring a bit of brightness to that dreary little sh*thole of a (what some VERY optimistic people called a) town. Your comment just shows the MENTALity of the scum inhabiting the said sh*thole .They are apparently selling a commemorative  toilet roll with poorman road on it. you can even colour it in yourself.

Depraved: You are wrong with regards to the toilet roll issue.

Your comment about colouring it in themselves is factually inaccurate, I believe what you meant to say is that "It can even be coloured in"..

"You can even colour it in yourself" implies they have the cognitive capacity to complete a task as complex as colouring in, not to mention the logistical difficulties of holding a crayon with four fingers (Yes I know the inbred scum have six fingers, but I''m calculating based on two of them being inside their sister....)

[quote user="kick it off"]Depraved: You are wrong with regards to the toilet roll issue. Your comment about colouring it in themselves is factually inaccurate, I believe what you meant to say is that "It can even be coloured in".. "You can even colour it in yourself" implies they have the cognitive capacity to complete a task as complex as colouring in, not to mention the logistical difficulties of holding a crayon with four fingers (Yes I know the inbred scum have six fingers, but I''m calculating based on two of them being inside their sister....)[/quote]

Yuk......

You are indeed complete accurate in your appraisal. I therefore sincerely apologise for giving them an once of credit more than they deserve.