Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Ipswich beam-back tickets - requests to buy/sell in here please

I know its a long shot because there are still a few on sale from the club but I''d be willing to sell for less than the ten pounds it cost me.Just let me know via PM or this thread [:)]

I''d be interested mate. I''m gonna try get one from the club in the morning when I ring to amend my DD details but if I can''t get one i''ll give you a tenner for it.

Hello mate, did you get rid of the spare ticket?

If you still have it, i''m desperate to get hold of one as i''ve left ot too late.

I''m on 07891 015252 if you''ve still got it.

Cheers

Simmo

I know it''s a long shot but has anyone got a ticket for the beam back that now can''t make it?

I''ve typically left it too late!!

I''m on 07891 015252 if anyone can help.

Cheers

Simmo

[quote user="ASHTONS DAD SIMMO"]Hello mate, did you get rid of the spare ticket?

If you still have it, i''m desperate to get hold of one as i''ve left ot too late.

I''m on 07891 015252 if you''ve still got it.

Cheers

Simmo[/quote]Hi, CT''s ticket is still available mate. He is currently in Germany at the moment, and he will be back on Wednesday. Any info you want to know just ask me and I will ask him for ya [:)][Y]

If you haven''t spoken to the box office this afternoon give them a ring, more have gone on sale.

not anymore TGD only 3 left :)
i think this is going to be such an experience im looking forward to some good ole singing and an buzzing atmosphere :)

I have 2 x spare beamback tickets available for tomorrows game vs scum. £10 each. email me if you would like one or both of them. 8uddylee@gmail.com

I''m not trying to jack this thread. However if you contact the above ticket holder and its gone, I also have one for a tenner (face value) in the same area. Email zakprior@gmail.com for details.

Just got the evening off work hoping there would be some spare left for beamback- completely sold out. If anyone isn''t going or has an extra ticket or to then just let me know.

VML

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Just got the evening off work hoping there would be some spare left for beamback- completely sold out. If anyone isn''t going or has an extra ticket or to then just let me know.

VML[/quote]If you look down a bit there are loads of people flogging them. I know for sure CT has a spare [Y]

my bad sorry, i just gotta get refund for my russle allison lounge ticket or sell it on here then i''ll have it off you please mate, cheers

As the title says i have a spare beamback ticket for the game, gonna be in riverside from aorund 6/6 30 if anyone is in need.Give me text on 07769227725