Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Ipswich vs Norwich match thread

Oddschecker now provide odds of Ipswich winning this game at 40-1. Also, on the same site, Norwich are now favoured over Cardiff to win promotion.

[quote user="manbearpig"]yeah i end up watchin it in the kings head in horley cos they show it and sell magners unlike any pub in crawley![/quote]

well if you are heading out o watch the pompey game give me a message if you fancy canary company

YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! YARMY! vYARMY! YARMY!

Jackson kicked off the ball in front of the 4th official, nothing given.

Tierny brings down a player on the edge of the box as he cuts inside, yellow card, dangerous free kick.

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Got the wine flowing listening to Radio Snorefolk and every time Ipsh*t get the ball I mute the radio!!! 2 or 3 more PLEASE Norwich then I can really relax! Hope we all enjoy the 2nd half[:D][/quote]

i cant get it over internet, not in the region which surely defeats the object of aving it at all

A present for your Rob:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/radio/bbc_radio_five_live/listenlive

(can''t link, on chrome, sorry!)

[quote user="Rob Sims"][quote user="Diesel Doris"]Got the wine flowing listening to Radio Snorefolk and every time Ipsh*t get the ball I mute the radio!!! 2 or 3 more PLEASE Norwich then I can really relax! Hope we all enjoy the 2nd half[:D][/quote] i cant get it over internet, not in the region which surely defeats the object of aving it at all[/quote]

You''ve got to subscribe to Canary World mate

We need to get a hold on the game, it''s starting to sound like Ipswich are getting a rub of the green

[quote user="jed exodous"]Anyone know if we''ve got anyone close to another suspension?  Ie, on 8 or 9 yellows?[/quote]

I don''t think it counts this late in the season, they''d have to get about 15 yellows I think, which would take some effort!