Sign in to follow this  
Lineo

COME ON QPR!!!

What a win, now let''s hope QPR secure their promotion and potentially seal ours too!Our run has now passed its toughest games, let''s hit some form and hit the premier league!COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

QPR lose to Cardiff which is possible, and they fail to beat Hull again possible, lose to Watford again possible and fail to beat Leeds.  QPR will have 85 points.  Norwich might have 86 points and finish above QPR which might be Champions.  Cardiff 2 games in 3 days I can see them dropping ponts to either Preston or Burnley. 

Prefer if they lost them to Burnley and keep them thinking about their chance with the play-offs. Makes their last game of the season against Cardiff all the more important.

I think that the real suprise will come at the Cardiff away game at Preston, I think it will be a draw against QPR but hopefully with a loss against Preston (who beat Swansea at home a few weeks ago) we should be able to nick 2nd!At the end of the day we just need to focus on winning our last few games!

Yep Burnley need to stay interested for the Cardilff game on the final day. In the meantime I will put my intense dislike of Mr Warnock to one side for a few hours if  he can do a number on Cardiff for us tomorrow.  Hell, I''ll even concede that Taarabt is a decent player and not in any way a whinging spolit child if he can produce a hat-trick.   

If Cardiff W3 D0 L1 and we W2 D1 L0Then it''ll go to goal difference..where tonight might just have proved crucial.

Is the Cardiff QPR game tomorrow or Saturday..............and yes come on Colin do us a favour.

Apologies, Cardiff-QPR is Saturday 12:45 kick off. And I reckon QPR need a win to be sure of promotion on Saturday (nothwithstanding a points deductions that  ill not happen anyway).

I think the Cardiff QPR game is going to be the 1st football game I will ever have watched that does not concern Norwich but I am likely to experience almost the same emotions I get when watching Norwich... Come on QPR you MUST secure promotion tomorrow PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!