Sign in to follow this  
greeno_4_england

where could a slip up happen?

Interesting question Greeno_4_england.

I think we have 4 away matches that could be real banana skins. I know we are quite good away from home but I just have that feeling in the pit of my stomach. The matches and reasons are listed below;

Away to Crystal Palace (They are on fantastic form and are beating most teams nearly every week)

Away to Burnley (They''re goal scoring has suddenly inproved the last few weeks...a decent team that gets over looked)

Away to Reading (There is something about South Coast sides. Although we played fantastically against Portsmouth last year...one of the best performances I have ever seen by Norwich, we still lost 3-2. Leigh Bromby at the back was exceptioanl for Norwich that evening! This fixture could be a banana skin.

Away to Watford (They have done it once to us this year...they could do it again)

I am not saying all the other fixtures we have between now and the end of the season are easy, but the matches above are games where on paper you would expect at least a draw. Despite all my worries, I still think Norwich can win automatic promotion. Up the Yellows!

canary boy i hope you are wrong,im hoping to go to three of those four games.i think our huge away support at palace will at least end in a draw,and we could easily fill the away stand at reading,about 5-6000.maybe the other two though