Sign in to follow this  
W10 Hoop

Good Luck

Hello, QPR fan here. I''d just like to congratulate yourselves on having a great season. I thought you''d do well, but not this well. Bit like ourselves really.

In my opinion, QPR & Norwich are the two best teams in the Championship. Closely followed by Swansea.

If we beat Cardiff tomorrow, we practically win the league (FA permitting). And do you a big favour at the same time.

Norwich were one of the best teams to visit Loftus Road this season. I hope we renew aquaintances next season.

Good luck in the next 3 games.

[quote user="W10 Hoop"]Hello, QPR fan here. I''d just like to congratulate yourselves on having a great season. I thought you''d do well, but not this well. Bit like ourselves really. In my opinion, QPR & Norwich are the two best teams in the Championship. Closely followed by Swansea. If we beat Cardiff tomorrow, we practically win the league (FA permitting). And do you a big favour at the same time. Norwich were one of the best teams to visit Loftus Road this season. I hope we renew aquaintances next season. Good luck in the next 3 games.[/quote]

Thanks ever so much and I think we''ve all enjoyed the season, although I must say I will be happy for the season to be over just so my nails can regrow lol.

It''s been fantastic whichever way it goes, but I really hope you guys can do us a favour.

Thanks mate,and though we have put in some class performances,your side have been a cut above all season.. Just be a cut above tomorrow m8 :)