Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

thank you Paul Lambert and the players!

Tonight I am very proud! we didnt just beat Ipswich we smashed them! I would like to thank everyone who made it happen and who have taken us to the premiership.. because thats where we are going now!in 10 years time we will be one of the best teams in this country and Paul Lambert will be a messiah locally.Good bye ipswich. it will be years before we play you again. Enjoy the championship (and lower) for years to come because without Bullard you have no future...OTBC!

I agree, thank you Paul and the team for making us so proud again.

Paul is so humble in his interviews, putting the success down to the players and the fans. We all know however that he is the catalyst and puts all of the parts of the jigsaw together. This is his team and he''s got them all pulling in the same direction and delivering the goods.

We have witnessed history tonight. When will be the next time we walk onto our local rivals patch and win by 4 goals?! Still can''t believe it.......

Agree with everything said. I am just speechless! Nothing short of Fantastic / Brilliant / Magnificent.

Awaiting leeds and qpr victories tomorrow and saturday and then celebrate.

Driving 500 miles to make the game monday. Cant wait.

[quote user="Harry"][IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/LiG.gif[/IMG][/quote]haha! thats great!

[quote user="Harry"]Pleased you both like it, took me a couple of hours to get it right.  [:)]
[/quote]

You are very clever [8-|][Y]

I agree with all that has been said, even if we don''t go up, this season has been a hell of a season under PL