Sign in to follow this  
Largey

Atmosphere at Carrow Road tonight

Fantastic!

We seriously had 5,000+ fans chanting and singing together whilst watching a big screen TV! You don''t find that anywhere else.

Beers in hand in the stands, it was quite a unique evening!

A tenner well spent, thanks guys for making it a simply breathtaking night. The City Stand has never been so lively!

I took a few videos. The atmosphere was absolutely brilliant. I didn''t know exactly what to expect but it was much more then what I could imagine.

I''ll post some links when they are loaded up.

tonight was amazing! one to say "i was there" doing the double on the scum and destroying them. we are the pride of east anglia and im so proud to be part of such an amazing club the fans are truely amazing i thank you all. were goin up and lads and girls we can do this. outstanding.

It was a great atmosphere and the next best thing to actually being there. I have to say the atmosphere was brilliant outside the stadium afterwards too.

I don''t want to go to bed (although would probably be wise with young children), just feel so proud. Wish I could bottle this feeling!

[quote user="Lambo"]Great night, although I lost about 3/4 of my beer when the 4th went in![/quote]I think I must still have most of that soaked up in my shirt if you still want it [:P] We didn''t half get drenched when the goals really started flowing. As for the night though, had an awesome almost ''festival'' type feel to it, especially around Riverside afterwards. I don''t think I can find fault with any of the night!

The Russel Allison lounge in the lower Barclay was absolutely jumping and swimming in beer! Amazing atmosphere, and just ever so slightly better than my last beamback where we got relegated at Charlton!Was lovely sat outside the Nelson after too and hearing people singing all the way up the road.

[quote user="morty"]The Russel Allison lounge in the lower Barclay was absolutely jumping and swimming in beer! Amazing atmosphere, and just ever so slightly better than my last beamback where we got relegated at Charlton!

Was lovely sat outside the Nelson after too and hearing people singing all the way up the road.
[/quote]

It really got to me last night, couldn''t sleep re-living every goal, got out of bed at 4-30 took the dog a walk   

Absolutely brilliant - both at the ground and in the City afterwards!  Would also give a special mention to a whole bunch of fans travelling back to Lowestoft on the 10.40 (well it left at 10.50) train - they were absolutely mental.  We were only going as far as Brundall but were tempted to stay on the train until the end!!!  Fantastic night for all City fans! [:D]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Riverside was incredible after the match, only wish I could have stayed for the travelling fans to return later on.[/quote]I live near the train station and heard them return, they were in fine voice!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Riverside was incredible after the match, only wish I could have stayed for the travelling fans to return later on.[/quote]

I live near the train station and heard them return, they were in fine voice!
[/quote]

My Lads birthday yesterday what a presant, mine on monday, can I have the same please.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Riverside was incredible after the match, only wish I could have stayed for the travelling fans to return later on.[/quote]I live near the train station and heard them return, they were in fine voice![/quote]

My Lads birthday yesterday what a presant, mine on monday, can I have the same please.

[/quote]Ooh, yes please.Cardiff losing tomorrow would also be nice!

was really special at the beam back last night... I think only the Crewe game in 2004 had a better atmosphere!i was in the river end and for the last 20 minutes i was glued to the screen! it felt like i was actually there at one point... magical stuff!

Just can''t understand why some fans bought tickets in Ipswich areas and must have sat on hands looking glum all night! To have been at Portaloo in the City area would have been sensational but second to that (and damn close second) was FCR last night.

Last nights atmosphere was astonishing, the whole build up, importance of the occasion and goals flowing in at the old enemy was mind blowing. Then as we spilled onto Carrow Road and down Riverside the singing carried on for ages with cars hooting horns and fans hanging out of car windows. I think you have to go back to the great Bayern Munich night to top what we experienced just 12 short hours ago. My mind was leaping and jumping for ages. One of the greatest nights of my life supporting The Yellows that for sure!   

Yeah, there was sound but it couldn''t be heard over the singing in the City Stand for the majority of the game, I bet it''s never been so noisey! Great atmosphere as others have said, great performance, great result, just an all round great time to be a City fan.

There were actually times during the game when I forgot that I was watching a giant screen, it felt like I was there!

It was absolutely amazing, best beamback atmosphere ever! It was louder in the city stand than for any home game EVER I''d imagine.

I was blown away by the atmosphere last night! I sat in City stand and it was louder than many home games I have been too! (Altho I do sit in N&P upper.. lol)

I got soaked from a flying carling bottle all over my nice new white trousers.. not that it dampened my mood!

Took ages to get home traffic was rammed down riverside but everyones horns made it a terrific atmosphere! I would relive yesterday all over and over and over again! Fingers crossed Leeds and QPR win and we extend our winnign streak on Monday... :)

Wonderful atmosphere, it made me laugh at the end of the match when they announced that Carrow Road was open to traffic and we were advised to stay on the pavements, like that was ever going to happen.

Just imagine what it''ll be like when we confirm promotion against Coventry May 7th ;)

It was really good, I sat just in front of the directors box behind the home dugout and there seemed to be a competition between the left and right side of the dugouts to see who could sing loudest!  I didn''t experience the atmosphere at riverside afterwards as I parked at the ground but it sounds amazing!  The whole season seems to be coming to a memorable end...

Atmosphere was brilliant last night! The singing went on and on, only wish they could have beamed us back to Portman Rd! I definetly lost my voice this morning, and got soaked in beer.

Glad to hear it was rocking at Carrow Road just as it was in the away end of Poorman RD last night, could you hear us sing "ARE YOU WATCHING CARROW ROAD"?