Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Leeds v Reading

Surprised there''s not already thread on this given the importance of the fixture to us.

Anyway, currently 0-0. Elland Road looks decidedly empty

Commentator said on 5Live that he wouldn''t bet against Reading catching up to Norwich and Cardiff sue to their "easy" games against Coventry and Derby. Do your research mate.

Commentator said on 5Live that he wouldn''t bet against Reading catching up to Norwich and Cardiff due to their "easy" games against Coventry and Derby. Do your research mate.

If things stay as they are tonight (currently 0-0) then even if Reading win their last 3 games they''ll only be on 82 points so we would only need to win 2 out of our last 3 to finish above them 

Leeds starting to get more involved in this 2nd half... never before have I willed Leeds on to win, this is a first!

[quote user="city till i die"]leeds are rather hoofball

after watching this rubbish i realize how good a team we actually are[/quote]hahah yeah have to agree, I would fancy us to get a win against both these teams in our current form on this display!

Seriously thought this was a well organised wind-up thread - "empty seats", "nothing happening" - as I was convinced that they were playing tomorrow.

Happy with that. Leeds out of the play off places and 4 point gap between us and Reading.Now it''s your turn, QPR!