Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Play-offs...

Last nights win has guaranteed us a place in the play-offs even if we lose the last three games. On last nights form and the way this team handle pressure,  I reckon automatic promotion is almost certain. But at the beginning of the season I think most Canary fans would have settled for a top half finish with a play-off place just a distant dream. What an achievement!

If Reading get 2nd spot I can''t see anything else in the play-offs that would upset City.If Cardiff get there ahead of us though it would be very tricky.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]If Reading get 2nd spot I can''t see anything else in the play-offs that would upset City.

If Cardiff get there ahead of us though it would be very tricky.
[/quote]

Reading are the one team that are in the top few that we have demolished twice. The refereeing decision that we received at their place was a scandal. Not that we would have to anyway but in a two legged game would rather play Reading than Cardiff or Swansea, they simply cant handle Holt.

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]If Reading get 2nd spot I can''t see anything else in the play-offs that would upset City.If Cardiff get there ahead of us though it would be very tricky.[/quote]

Reading are the one team that are in the top few that we have demolished twice. The refereeing decision that we received at their place was a scandal. Not that we would have to anyway but in a two legged game would rather play Reading than Cardiff or Swansea, they simply cant handle Holt.

[/quote]The season has moved on though and Reading have developed belief and confidence since then.Let''s hope it doesn''t come to that anyway.

[quote user="kiwigreenandgold"]All too easy at the moment to forget that Swansea totally outplayed us a week or so ago. Automatic promotion please,[/quote][Y]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "][quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]If Reading get 2nd spot I can''t see anything else in the play-offs that would upset City.

If Cardiff get there ahead of us though it would be very tricky.
[/quote]

[/quote]

The season has moved on though and Reading have developed belief and confidence since then.

Let''s hope it doesn''t come to that anyway.
[/quote]

IMO it is the run of games Reading had as opposed to a massive change in form. Of the current top 8 reading have now played all of their 14 games winning only 1 against Forest a couple of weeks ago. Their actual record is  D = 8 L = 5 W = 1