Sign in to follow this  
Superstitious Dave

Cardiff v QPR

Both great goals, COME ON QPR!

Even a draw is ok, although a QPR win is obviously better - but more importantly in my opinion is that this is a hard fought energy sapping game - the sun being out is a bonus.

Cardiff play again Monday and anything minimising them getting maximum points from what on paper should be a relatively easy game (although Preston are fighting for their lives) has to be a good thing in my book. Looks like it will be on the evidence of the first 20 mins.

I always fancied Cardiff in this game. A shame, but they seem good value from what I hear/read. Can''t actually stand to watch the game myself. It''s just too much.

[quote user="Tony from southrepps"]QPR look shocking at the back they can''t handle Bellers or Boothroyd[/quote]I agree, come on warnock give them a rollocking, all we need is a goal!

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I always fancied Cardiff in this game. A shame, but they seem good value from what I hear/read. Can''t actually stand to watch the game myself. It''s just too much.[/quote]It''s not a very exciting game. Mostly long ball. Very lethargic play, probably due to the heat/pressure. The goals came from bad defending with strikers in acres of space with time to shoot. Nice finishes though.QPR don''t look bothered. Warnock may change their minds at half time.

Hoping the SUN gets in cardiff''s eyes 2nd half. A late equaliser will do on St georges day,when a place in the English Premier League is up for grabs. Then again if Cardiff get promoted and actually pay there tax bills the country may come out of debt. They can legitimately play the likes of Bellamys wages then!They are one of the disease teams that is all wrong with football. Come on Rangers! 

Perhaps QPR would prefer to lose to Cardiff and be promoted with them, rather than for us to be promoted with them?

Cardiff will win toaday....OPR hardly look in it. We need to win our last 3 games and hope Preston or Burnley can hold them up otherwise its 3rd for us. Their fans are very annoying on TV

[quote user="Raymond Getard"]Hard game to watch, both teams are terrible.[/quote]

It''s a lot more exciting watching the EDP web-cam of the Norwich Cathedral Peregrine falcon.....fascinating.

And the peregrine isn''t there at the moment.......and it''s still more exciting than the game....