Sign in to follow this  
Superstitious Dave

Cardiff v QPR

Today is as important as a Norwich match day, although it may not feel quite the same! It''s simple in my opinion; If QPR win then I really think we will go up automatically. We all need to unite together as R''s and disgusting as it sounds support War****! The result today will take a big step to deciding which team between us and Cardiff will have to take the dreaded play-off route (I have disguarded Reading as we only need to win 2 out of our 3 games to guarantee finishing above them which I feel we can do with our 2 home games).

So, COME ON YOU R''S/HOOPS/RANGERS! [Y]

Can you thrash Cardiff by 6/7 goals to help us with our goal differenceCome on QPR (thought i''d never say that.)

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Any QPR win and our goal difference will be better than Cardiff so even a 90+4 minute scramble from rob hulse will do me (y)[/quote]

Thats not really true - we would still be effectively behind Cardiff''s goal difference. You have to remember that in order to gain points on us, it is inevitable that Cardiff''''s goal difference would improve relative to our own. Therefore we need to be ahead by about 3 or 4 goals in order to have a chance of staying ahead on GD should Cardiff come back level with us on points.

It will be a great result for us but very likely for QPR to claim the Championship next week at home against Hull.

To me the dat is huge but for other reasons. Is the late runners

1. Derby-Burnley is as important as it could bring another team on 66 points.
  2. Hull- Middlesborough is as important as it could bring another team on 66 points.
  3. Milwall-Preston could bring hopes to Preston.

Preston still to play Cardiff at home.

I fancy Burnley''r run. Porsmouth at home. Leeds away, Cardiff home.

We will not have a better chance that this year to go up. The relegated teams next year will have loads of money. ( as opposed of the problems of Hull and Porstmouth ths year).

I am optimistic and I have loved every minute of the dreams , the expectations, the discipline of our players.

Thank you McNally for taking on the challenge of restoring to its prime a sinking ship.

Thank you for employing the best craftman that can do his work without all his tools to the highest standards.

Well better go back to my marking...

[quote user="SI"]

It will be a great result for us but very likely for QPR to claim the Championship next week at home against Hull.

2. Hull- Middlesborough is as important as it could bring another team on 66 points.

We will not have a better chance that this year to go up. The relegated teams next year will have loads of money. ( as opposed of the problems of Hull and Porstmouth ths year).

I am optimistic and I have loved every minute of the dreams , the expectations, the discipline of our players.

Thank you McNally for taking on the challenge of restoring to its prime a sinking ship.

Thank you for employing the best craftman that can do his work without all his tools to the highest standards.

[/quote]

And not to mention the FA''s little meeting with qpr, it seems that the whole world has either forgotten about, Or know something we don''t.   

Now I do apologise if you already know this / this has already been discussed on here...

Today''s massive game is Live on BBC1 at 12.45 today, so we can see all of the action in the biggest game of the season we''re not playing in !

The reason I posted is that I only found out it was on this morning as I hadn''t heard about it.

ENJOY!

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="SI"]

[/quote]

And not to mention the FA''s little meeting with qpr, it seems that the whole world has either forgotten about, Or know something we don''t.   

[/quote]

Strange isn''t it. As far as I see it the closer we get to QPR and if we remain in second place we will get the title. I really can''t see them being deducted less than ten points.

Both sides unchanged.Dont think ive ever cared about a match not involving Norwich or England as much in my life! ON THE BALL QPR!!

I''m confused, they have the trophy there at the match and TV man said QPR will be presented with it if they win today. Surely, they would then be 9 points ahead of us with 9 points to play for - and you can''t make assumptions about GD, even though in reality they are miles ahead of us. Or did I mishear?

Cardiff really don''t want us to have this second automatic position, do they?

An unstoppable goal. C''mon QPR, settle down.

Been waiting for Cardiff not to score in first 15 minutes, as they''ve done this in last few games, Bothroyd in 6 minutes.  Bugger.