Sign in to follow this  
jb

ugly women in binner shirts (NSFW)

[quote user="morty"]I wouldn''t tap a binner girl while theres dogs in the street.
[/quote]

How do you tell them apart?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="morty"]I wouldn''t tap a binner girl while theres dogs in the street.[/quote]

How do you tell them apart?

[/quote]Some have fur, some have blue shirts, some have both.[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="jb"]www.tractorgirls.co.uk

this is truly disturbing.

[/quote]

What is more disturbing is how you came upon this website.Whatever did you put in the search box?

[/quote]

[:O]Please god tell me it wasn''t your [IMG]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll75/sjb2371/cockrel.png[/IMG]

I couldn''t resist having a laugh with my pal at the game yesterday after seeing so many slappers on the streets in Ipswich, two prostitutes (I''m convinced they were) actually made a pass at my mate, they were both wearing a tight leopard skin outfit. I think he must of been close to chucking up. [:P]

I think these ''young ladies'' are commonly known up here as -

bin bags

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]Them girls would of given us a harder game on Thursday night than what their team did![/quote]

I''d be impressed if they got anyone hard.

[quote user=""]id shag em all[/quote][IMG]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k300/agentbedhead/Eight/virgin02.jpg[/IMG]

some are OK, I bet if they were wearing NCFC shirts we''d all be singing their praises!

Funny - The last load of slutty girls hanging around Portman Road ended up getting to know the naughty side of Steve Wright.  I suppose these pictures are more for police purposes.

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]Come on, in reality, would any of us turn any of them down (assuming we were single?)

The only reason anyone is saying that they ''wouldn''t'' is because of the shirts...
[/quote]

Bit like an STD then...

[quote user="Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man"]Come on, in reality, would any of us turn any of them down (assuming we were single?) The only reason anyone is saying that they ''wouldn''t'' is because of the shirts...[/quote]Here''s one for you.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/61622655-1.jpg[/IMG]

I''m female and so thought I''d have a look at these "ugly" women. Be fair, the thread should be called "women in ugly binner shirts"! Poor lasses, they must be desperate for work.