Sign in to follow this  
curly_whirly_tipz

Dani Pacheco on Twitter

Hi everyone

Not sure if this has been posted but Dani Pacheco is now on twitter... dani37pacheco

He seems to be enjoying himself here:

''day off today. time to enjoy the lovely weather, with family and friends. thanks everybody for the support yesterday. cant wait for monday!''

I love the passion of this club!

Really impressed by Dani.  He has been tweeting while watching CArdiff v QPR this afternoon and is showing as much passion as any true Norwich fan would.  His view on the result.yes!!! brilliant result for us!!!!!! back to 2nd position!!If even our loan players show this much passion then promotion must be on.

It really is so promising to see the ''togetherness'' of the team. I know it is spoke of but it is genuine. I am sure the players want this as much as the fans. Come on You Yellows!! This time in 2 weeks and 2 hours we will know for sure where I destiny may lie..

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]It really is so promising to see the ''togetherness'' of the team. I know it is spoke of but it is genuine. I am sure the players want this as much as the fans. Come on You Yellows!! This time in 2 weeks and 2 hours we will know for sure where I destiny may lie..[/quote]And if the worse happens WE STILL BEAT THE ...... 5.1 AND 4.1 :):):):):):):)

Pacheco also responded on twitter to someone saying we''d love to have him on a season long loan next season, but would he come - by saying: "See what happens mate, but I would be very happy with that!"

[quote user="Gingerpele"]If we had to sell Hooly, we wouldn''t be able to afford Pacheco (the only reason to sell Hooly, would be for money)[/quote] IF  we can get pacheco in by selling hooly would you do it?>

No, Hoolahan fits in the team much better than Pacheco does, although i''m sure if Pacheco did sign here permanently then Lambert would find a way to fit him in better.

But realistically, Pacheco would cost a lot more than we could sell Hoolahan (and probably Holt as well) for. And Liverlose probably want to keep him, i''m not even sure if a loan next season would be possible, if it is i would imagine a 6 month loan, so if he is really impressive in the Prem then Liverlose could take him back.

I wasn''t sure if it really was Dani Pacheco or just some city fan having a laugh, but both Ruddy & Lansbury are following him, so I suppose I can trust them.

...If it''s really them...

Ruddy and Lansbury are both genuine, and if they are following (and i think Lansbury was tagging him as well) he definatly is.

Shame his parent clubs'' fans send him a torrent of abuse for congratulating a former team-mate and probably mentor, for scoring his first goal. Fans can be so fickle.

Well he''s very young, playing for Liverpool, who are a big Premier League side, who rate him highly. I''d say at least £5 million. And that''s very least. My guess would be £7.5 million. Having said that, I have no idea what his contract is like, so cannot be sure.

Don''t know if I''m the only one to notice this but it seem odd Dani Pacheco would coin the term ''mate'' ?Why doesn''t someone just e-mail Huckerby, get him to ask someone in the squad to ask Dani if he''s using that twitter account, because wasn''t someone impersonating Holt not long ago? and NCFC people were following him also.Or, if someone who''s got him on twitter just say ''ola Amiga to him, let me know the reply, if he replies in normal conversation without any corrective response you''ll know it''s a fake account, as it''s a little bit insulting [:P]

I am pretty sure it is genuine, I checked it out earlier in the week and he tweeted back a Spanish fan (in Spanish) who was wondering why his loan move to Malaga never materialised earlier in the season (he was born there) - seems a bit of a stretch to imagine someone English doing that!

[quote user="Alejandra"]Don''t know if I''m the only one to notice this but it seem odd Dani Pacheco would coin the term ''mate'' ?

[/quote]

He has been over here for a couple of years now, his English is quite good so it''s probably something he has just picked up. Remember that they speak a different language in Scouseland.

I would have thought If we go up we will get this bonus, so why do we have idea''s of having to sell Hooly to buy anyone.

''Player power'' means so much in this day and age. He hardly talked about Liverpool with a passion when he came on loan here, whereas from day 1 Lansbury''s always been very straightforward and stated that his ultimate aim is to win a regular place in the Arsenal starting 11, which is fair enough. But I can''t help but feel that Dani''s playing football at somewhere he feels really appreciated, and he is clearly enjoying himself here. I''ll stick my neck out and say that should we get promoted, we''ll find the money to sign him. And I reckon he would come here given the chance too. I feel he''s exactly the kind of player we should be after if we want to survive our first season back in the Premier League.

[quote user="Alex"]''Player power'' means so much in this day and age. He hardly talked about Liverpool with a passion when he came on loan here, whereas from day 1 Lansbury''s always been very straightforward and stated that his ultimate aim is to win a regular place in the Arsenal starting 11, which is fair enough. But I can''t help but feel that Dani''s playing football at somewhere he feels really appreciated, and he is clearly enjoying himself here. I''ll stick my neck out and say that should we get promoted, we''ll find the money to sign him. And I reckon he would come here given the chance too. I feel he''s exactly the kind of player we should be after if we want to survive our first season back in the Premier League.[/quote]

(IF we get promoted that is! Certainly not counting my chickens just yet, though you get the feeling in the air that we''ll do it...)