Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Delia singing on SKy!

Amazing result - Im sitting in front of sky watching the reruns of the goals over and over again. We were just full of class - Ipswich and their defence awful. Delia was interviewed on sky and was signing Going Up Going up! She says our fans are the best in the world and when she was asked about the money she had put in she said oh money is just money. Got to love Delia! On the Ball City

She may have got things wrong in the past but her and MWJ deserve a lot of creidt for finding the likes of Mcnally and Bowkett.  I dunno the fulls ins and outs of that recruitment process, but they must''ve had a big input.  She had a hard time a few years ago after the dark days of 07/08/09 but now things are rosey, she deserves a bit of praise for taking a step back and letting the people who know how to run the club, run it.  She is a true fan, yellow and green through and through and to me, that is worth a hell of a lot more than some of these Arab/Russian/Yank businessmen who are only in it for the money and barely know where the club they are investing in, is. 

Thanks Delia and well done...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]what! the club does Well and Delia Appears.. who''d have thought!?[/quote]You bloody idiot. The club does well and naturally achieves more media attention, more demand for interviews, they wanted to interview her (that''s how it works, if you weren''t aware) and she agreed.Stop attention seeking and enjoy the night.

Of course she is a true fan otherwise she could have sold out to the first charlatan to promise the earth. All the flak she has taken, she deserves to get pissed on the telly again bless her. The fact that Ipswich fans absolutely hate her makes it all the better.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]what! the club does Well and Delia Appears.. who''d have thought!?
[/quote]

I dont disagree with too much you say on here Jas, but i''d like to see you, as a celebrity owner of a football club and having pumped a fair few £££ into your club, and on a night when your team has just beaten its biggest rivals by a record score stay out of the limelight???

No, dont think you would either...

Clearly leathered but I love her. She''s no oil rich figurehead with no interest in the club, She''s a proper fan.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]what! the club does Well and Delia Appears.. who''d have thought!?[/quote]You sit down at your keyboard and post something stupid - what are the odds?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]what! the club does Well and Delia Appears.. who''d have thought!?[/quote]You sit down at your keyboard and post something stupid - what are the odds?[/quote]where was she 2 years ago at Charlton...?now if it had been McNally singing.....

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Her teeth looked a bit dodgy to me.[/quote]I''m guessing she was on the red wine.[:)]

[quote user="itstheruddyfuture"]"Love" not "lover"!!!!!!!!!!

Oops...[/quote]Freudian slip?Mr Wynn-Jones?[:D]

Here we bloody go.........Now watch her milk it for all it''s worth from here on in.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Here we bloody go.........Now watch her milk it for all it''s worth from here on in.

[/quote]Oh do shut up, you really have become most tedious.

[quote user="Paul Cluckbert "]Here we bloody go.........Now watch her milk it for all it''s worth from here on in.

[/quote]

Tilly......

I''ve found one[:O]