Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Kathy"]Not that he is going to take a blind bit of notice of anything I say, but Gillingham to beat Barnet for me please.[/quote]

Sorry PUPs but two out of the three played today came up trumps but the reason that the other three games played tomorrow are now of no consequence is here for all to see.I thought long and hard about this game as opposed to selecting Luton or Liverpool and came to the conclusion that the best policy would be to let her have her own way.The rest as they say is now history.[:$][:''(][U]

[/quote]

As sure as night follows day.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Kathy"]Not that he is going to take a blind bit of notice of anything I say, but Gillingham to beat Barnet for me please.[/quote]

Sorry PUPs but two out of the three played today came up trumps but the reason that the other three games played tomorrow are now of no consequence is here for all to see.I thought long and hard about this game as opposed to selecting Luton or Liverpool and came to the conclusion that the best policy would be to let her have her own way.The rest as they say is now history.[:$][:''(][U]

[/quote]

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was always going to be yours or my fault Kathy. That''s the way it was set up! The footballing gods looked kindly on my selection but you weren''t so lucky.

But seriously, that was unlucky Tilly. I shall be watching the other results later today and I fully expect you to get five out of six. The footballing gods have to shine down on all six for us to win! And that little bit of luck wasn''t with us today.

[quote user="jed exodous"]Can i have Chelsea to win please? Also got a feeling the Spaniard may get 2 today, dunno why and probably wont happen but just got a feeling. Good luck all[/quote]

Nearly right Jed[Y]

Unlucky Til.Sods law that Barnet decide to play properly for once!

Very unlucky Tilly.  You did indeed end up with 5 from 6 and just to show the quality of those 5 winning picks, the goal difference for the winning 5 was F20 A1 GD+19.

[Y]

Can somebody pop over to Nuttys with a bucket of cold water and tell him it''s Tuesday and our fantastic long weekend is over(until next weekend[;)]).

[quote user="IncH HigH"]Can somebody pop over to Nuttys with a bucket of cold water and tell him it''s Tuesday and our fantastic long weekend is over(until next weekend[;)]).
[/quote]

I''d better get the stats sorted before it''s Wednesday and time for me to put up the new thread for Shack Attack! Can''t believe there''s only 2 weeks left[:''(]

Thanks again Tilly. I enjoyed doing this with you this weekend. We just missed out on another win but we’ve all had a great weekend watching the Canaries and we know we won’t win every week. Once again it was just one result that did for us. There’s still time for another win in the final two weekends.

50 of us picked this weekend with 42 correct, making a success rate of 84%. Between us we gave Tilly 22 different selections with 16 winning making a success rate of  77%. Tilly got five from his six which is 83% so he did as well as we did as a group.

Here is the latest PUPs League showing those with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks. There’s no change at the top where Beaus, Inchy and Trent all selected another win.

The dotted line separates the top 40 because only the top 40 at the end of the season will be assured of a go at the final selections next season. It remains very close.

Beauseant          31-35     89

Inch High             33-38     87

Trent Canary      33-38     87

Cosmic Twin       32-38     84

Mr. Bump            32-38     84

Norfolkbroadslim             32-38     84

Herman                27-32     84

Canary Cherub  31-38     82

Ginger Pele        31-38     82

Newyorkcanary                31-38     82

Norfolkchance1                31-38     82

Davo      30-38     79

Scooby 26-33     79

Sports Desk - Pete           29-37     78

PurpleCanary     21-27     78

Graham Humphrey         29-38     76

Jed Exodus         28-37     76

Muddy funster 28-37     76

Excited Canary  24-32     75

Statto    28-38     74

Til 1010 28-38     74

Sparkos                27-37     73

SWP=Poor Man''s Ruel Fox           22-30     73

Jimbo Jetset       19-26     73

Charlie Farlie      26-36     72

Delia''s Devonshire..        18-25     72

Diesel Doris        27-38     71

Fonejacker         25-35     71

Chelle   26-37     70

Hughesy              26-37     70

Pboro_Canary   23-33     70

City-Til-I-Die       25-36     69

methcanary        24-35     69

The Butler           18-26     69

NCFCStar             26-38     68

Bruce Eating Walkers Crisps         23-34     68

Lappinitup           23-34     68

Big Slob                19-28     68

Dogger 19-28     68

Obiwancanary   19-28     68

--------------------------------------------------------------

Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat               17-25     68

Shack Attack      15-23     65

GMF      23-36     64

Tony Da''Wonderful         23-36     64

Fellas     22-35     63

1st Wazzock       23-37     62

Yankee Canary  23-37     62

Duncan Edwards              18-29     62

Hissing Sid           23-38     61

nutty nigel          23-38     61

Cityangel             22-37     59

Mister Chops     20-34     59

Leedscanary       21-36     58

Blahblahblah      18-33     55

WITS      17-32     53

Kathy    16-31     52

Mandie Moo      19-37     51

Cheers as ever NN for keeping the stats upto date.Good to see a tight finish at the top as well. Best of luck to all. Beausant has had a fine run, and great to see Inchy up there after our battle in 08/09.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Very unlucky Tilly.  You did indeed end up with 5 from 6 and just to show the quality of those 5 winning picks, the goal difference for the winning 5 was F20 A1 GD+19.

[Y]

[/quote]

Thanks for providing the statistics norfolkbroadslim which just serves to highlight my serious error of judgement  paying regard to the selection made by Kathy.[:D]