Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Hope everyone is still enjoying the 5-1 rush. What a day for us all. I am hoping Ajax beats Excelsior by the same scoreline as thats where I''m going this week. best of luck!

A quick pic from me this week out to enjoy the sunshine - might go to Suffolk!!!!!

Dagenham & Redbridge nearly spoilt Brightons promotion party last week so will surely be to good for a doomed Plymouth

Daggers to beat Beat Plymouth 

Best of luck Tilly looks a tricky week to me.

I''m with our good friend Devon in the Conference North this week. Alfreton are top with a home record of W14 D3 L1 F48 A9 while Redditch are bottom with an away record of W1 D2 L16 F14 A49. I know Alfreton let me down a few weeks ago but surely they will win this!

Alfreton Town          v          Redditch United          Home Win

Great to see you and so many others at the portaloo last night Tilly. Good luck with these. I have a feeling you are going to round off the perfect week in style[Y]

Chelsea to beat West Ham

Good Luck Mr Fanny Magnet and the rest of the pups [:D]

Have a great Easter everyone [:)]

League Two for both myself and my Mear Kat please  [:D][:D]

I think that Port Vale will overcome Stockport in an attempt to get into the play-offs

My Mear Kat thinks that Gillingham will be too strong for Barnet

Good Luck Tilly and all our lovely PUPs - lets hope for a great weekend!!!  [:O][;)]

A first visit to Macedonia, land of Alexander the Great.

Metalurg Skopje to beat Pelister.

Metalurg have a 9-1-3 and 23-7 home league record. Pelister have a 1-0-12 and 5-32 away record. Moreover Metalurg are still in with a chance of the title, while Pelister are 13 points adrift just of the relegation play-off places, let alone safety. Current bwin odds of 1-9.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

Back to Bonnie Scotland for me where Falkirk who still have a chance of winning the First Division, are at the hapless Stirling who have won just three games all season.

Stirling v Falkirk........Away win.

Good luck to the Tadmeister extraordinaire, Commander Tilson, fanny magnet, fanny merchant and ex "purist" [Y][;)]

I''m going to the Premier this week

Chelsea v West Ham - Home Win

Good luck all, especially Til1010

Not that he is going to take a blind bit of notice of anything I say, but Gillingham to beat Barnet for me please.

The moment has arrived Nutty and i have left it as late as possible to see what advice and picks my fellow PUPs have given me.I shall be off to europe for most games as Easter is a notorious weekend for freaky results here in the UK.

Two sheets of A4 have been scribbled all over and i use Corals to look at the odds every week so to start with if it all goes Pete Tong i will be able to blame you and Kathy for the first two.[;)]All six picks are for home wins.

ALFRETON TOWN v Redditch United.

GILLINGHAM v Barnet.

AJAX v SC Excelsior.

LITEKS LOVETCH v Vidima Rakovski.

METALURG v Skipje Pelister.

and last but not least my pick of ZENIT ST PETERSBURG v Kryliya Sovetov Samara.

Thanks to you all and it was difficult to not pick LUTON and BARCA who several of you identified but hey come Sunday we will know if i made a bad error of judgement.As they say hindsight is an exact science.

Great selections Tilly. They look nailed on to me. I have a feeling we are on for back to back wins to round off a perfect week[Y]

With all the excitement of the last couple of days I forgot to post Davo''s pick which he''d left in my care.[:$]

Davo selected Ajax v Excelsior Home win and of course left his best wishes to Tilly and all you PUPs.

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Tilly and Billy Dixon we have...

1/7       Alfreton Town 3:00 Sat

4/6       Gillingham      3:00 Sat

1/8       Metalurg (Macedonia)           3:00 Sat

1/7       Ajax     1:30 Sun

1/3       Zenit St Petersburg (Russia)   1:45 Sun

1/7       Liteks Lovetch (Bulgaria)        7:00 Sun

Which will win for the Academy £27.31p. I ran the same bet through Boyle Sports on line and the return would only be £20.87. Which is a massive difference. A third as much again in fact. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of  us. So if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". We have three games today and three tomorrow so we will have something to keep our minds on while Norwich have a well deserved couple of days off.

Good luck everyone....[:)].....

Can i have Chelsea to win please?

Also got a feeling the Spaniard may get 2 today, dunno why and probably wont happen but just got a feeling.

Good luck all

[quote user="Kathy"]Not that he is going to take a blind bit of notice of anything I say, but Gillingham to beat Barnet for me please.[/quote]

Sorry PUPs but two out of the three played today came up trumps but the reason that the other three games played tomorrow are now of no consequence is here for all to see.I thought long and hard about this game as opposed to selecting Luton or Liverpool and came to the conclusion that the best policy would be to let her have her own way.The rest as they say is now history.[:$][:''(][U]