Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs, welcome to week thirty eight of the free bet season This week it’s the turn of our great friend Tilly to be in charge and make the final selections.

Now Tilly is one of our most consistent PUPs. He was a 90% medal winner last season where he selected correctly in 37 of the 40 weeks. But Tilly brings more to these threads than consistently good picks because he is also always very supportive of the social side and often offers sound advice where needed. Last year we had Tilly to thank for being able to Rays Funds at the World Cup when he generously donated the proceeds of his monster NCFC flag to finance it. And earlier this season he willingly gave up his turn so that young Nana could pick on his 18th birthday.

Of course Tilly is also quick to recognise others achievements. I have been the lucky recipient of two such “Tilly Awards”. The first was a conifer in order for me to grow a fence to sit on.[:S] And the second was a wooden spoon for my contributions to NCISA. This second award was made doubly special because it followed a severe double finger wagging admonishment for something I’d posted on here.[:O]

This season Tilly has been consistent in our league after a difficult start. He sits comfortably in the Fab40 with a 73% strike rate having given us 27 winners from his 37 selections. He is also in great form right now with 8 winning selections from his last 9. But good as Tilly is he will need all our help if he is to follow up Star’s excellent win last week. So let’s all offer our very best selections for his consideration this week. As always we will have our PUPs Library on the NCISA web site to help us.

Last weekend City’s under 19s took part in a tournament in Guernsey. City were unbeaten in the tournament and came second to hearts under 19s. Details can be found here. The reason I’m posting this is because by taking part on these threads all you PUPs are actively helping our young players to take part in tournaments such as this. NcfcStar’s magnificent win last week took this season’s winnings to £336 and the overall total to £1298. So all of us have a small stake in our clubs future plus we have a lot of fun along the way.

I’ll hand the free bet over to Tilly now, enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away John... the free bet is yours.......

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, yes Norfolkchance1 £1298 for the Academy,so far.

Looks like theres a few good games out there this week, but lets all remember we need six winners, so a good spread of picks is needed.

I have been keeping an eye on the womens leagues, which ladbrokes gives odds for. Nothings taken my fancy before, but this week we will go with HJK Women to beat KMF Women (Odds via ladbrokes).

HJK have won both their games this season, scoring eight in the process. KMF have drawn one and lost one.

The only real barometer is past games, where over the last seven seasons HJK have won six with one draw as well. 23 goals for the home team, 8 for the away team.

Not a cert, but something different from the two or three that stick ot this week.

Best of luck Tilly et al.

Huddersfield to beat Dagenham and Redbridge on Monday.

Good luck Tilly and all pickers and lets hope we can head towards £2000 for end of next season.

DINAMO ZAGREB -v- Osijek   HOME WIN

Good Luck Tilly and all you Lovely PUPs[:D][B]

Happy Easter everyone and don''t eat too many eggs[+o(][;)]

Holland this week,

AJAX             V           SC Excelsior                  HOME WIN

Hopefully Ajax will be too strong.

Good luck all[Y]

Thanks for the intro Nutty and i shall be looking at form later this evening and scribbling down notes.I shall be on a mission to rid Ipswich of lager tomorrow so will be away from technology all day.However i will get down to the nitty gritty of it first thing on Friday and will by then hopefully have the benefit of expert advice from my fellow PUPs.[;)]

I look forward to picking this week and hope that i can add to the "pot" which has been won this season by so many good people.

I shall keep an eye on this thread tonight and as i said will then be back on Friday morning.[<:o)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

I shall be on a mission to rid Ipswich of Taddy tomorrow

[/quote]

[:O]

Good luck Tilly and all you other PUP''s.

Luton Town v Eastbourne Boro'' - Home Win

Spain this week for me and

Barcelona (W14 D1 L1 F42 A10 at home) to win at home Vs Osasuna (W2 D2 L12 F14 A27 away)

Best of luck Tilly, and all the PUPs

My first visit to Bundesliga 2

Fortina Dusseldorf  v  Arminia Bielefeld  (home win)

After 30 games Dusseldorf are 8th with 45 points and a strong home record.  Poor old Bielefeld are rock bottom on 13, they''re 12 points adrift of the rest and GD is -35.

Best of luck one and all [Y] [B][B][B]

I''m also going for a home win for Ajax v. Excelsior.

Ajax are W11 D2 L2 F31 A7 at home and Excelsior are W2 D2 L11 F12 A31 away.

Good Luck, Tilly!

Good luck this week Tilly, hopefully we can get two weeks in a row!  I''m off to England this week where I expect:Chelsea to beat West HamSo best of luck Tilly and all you Pups.

Evening Guvnor. 

We haven''t always seen eye to eye on here although I can''t remember anything specific.  Anyway the majority of what I post on here is tongue in cheek, it''s a shame that so many can''t see that.

For one reason or another I had a compelling urge to come on here nice and early and give you the very best nap I could find.  I think it must be that nagging feeling I have inside that this is going to be a double winning week.

On to my nap.  I wanted to extend some love to you tonight Guvnor, but shh, don''t tell anyone. 

My nap can only be  - Liteks lovetch[;)] vs. Vidima-Rakovski - Home win

We are of course in Bulgaria, where Liteks are top of the league and at home, against Vidima who are bottom of the league and away.  Liteks have only conceded 9 goals in 22 league games scoring 40 in the process and are very strong at home.  Vidima have conceded 40 goals in 22 league games while scoring only 17.

Liteks are - P11 W9 D2 L0 F19 A4 at home this season.

Vidima are - P11 W1 D1 L9 F6 A26 away from home this season.

Honest Guvnor, this is my bestest nap.  Oh and by the way, whatever it was, it weren''t me I know nothing.

P.S. give them Ipswich inbreds one from me[:)]

Good luck everyone and the very best of luck Tilly[:)][Y]

First of all I would like thank TILLY for letting me have his original week as an extra 18th birthday present! *thumbsUp*

well as Norwich play tomorrow, Rotherham play on Friday and Hereford play at 13:00 on saturday I have found another game which is on Saturday at 15:00!

Falling like a ROCK Blackpool are awful at home are playing Newcastle who are going steady, and were able to hold out against Man Utd, and snatch a draw! Newcastle are 6/4 on Billy''s coupon which would help to add a bit of value towards the final 6!!!!

Good luck TILLY!

Better do this now as I''m indisposed tomorrow evening!!!

Conference for me and

Luton v Eastbourne - Home Win

All the best fellow PUPs, especially Til1010

I''m also getting this in earlier due to certain other events going on later and I also can''t beyond a Luton home win over relegated Eastbourne.Best of luck Tilly and all PUPs!

Barcelona v Osasuna- Home win for me please.

Best of luck Tilly and all Pups,

Safe journey to all those traveling down the A140 today , I hope you all have a great night and the boys give us some thing to celebrate !

We just can,t get enough !

Happy Easter everyone .

I''m tempted by Barca, but with them coming off a tough 120 minutes last night and with a key Champions League El Classico next midweek to prepare for, I wonder if Guardiola might rest a few at the weekend, so I''m going for Ajax to win at home against Excelsior.

Best of luck Tilly and all you Pups!

Hope to see some of you at Portaloo Road tonight![<:o)]

My original selection for this week was going to be Ajax but in order to give Tilly a bit of variety I''ve decided to go for my Russian second choice.....

Zenit  v Kr. Sovetov.......Home win.The very best of luck to Mr Tilson and all this weeks pups.[Y]

Long time no pick, however, I thought being derby day and after the great win last week I''d offer my choice to Tilly.

I''m going with what should be a sure winner in the Bundesliga.

Borussia Monchengladbach Vs Borussia Dortmund AWAY WIN

Comeplete opposite outcomes this season for these two clubs with Dortmund looking like they''ll take the title, whilst Monchengladbach are relegation candidates. And just like tonight it is always going to be the away team to win the derby.

Bosnia this week and top of the table FK Borac Banja Luka (Won 14, Drawn 6, Lost 2) to win at home against second

from bottom FK Budocnost Banovici (Won 4, Drawn 5, Lost 13). Borac drew away from home at mid table Zrinjski last week, so will

be looking to make up for that this week. Despite narrowly missing out on the title last season, Borac

are looking comfortable at the top with a seven point lead over last years champions Zeljeznicar.

Good luck to Tilly and all PUPs( and to City this evening)

MC

Liverpool vs Birmingham City - Home win.

Good luck Tilly and all fellow PUP''s 

Liverpool for me as well please. Can''t believe Accy Stanley let me down with a 0-0 draw last week.

Liverpool v Birmingham - Liverpool win.

Good luck Tilly and all the PUPS

Haven''t done this for a while. Not sure why. Good luck Tilly.Spurs vs West Brom please. [Y] Thanks.