Sign in to follow this  
Pieman

Man Utd youngster on loan ?

Lots of gossip on BBC 606 about Keiran Richardson coming to us on loan, with a view to a permanent transfer ? Anyone heard this ? What do we think ?

Personally, I would prefer we went after someone with a bit more first team experience, but can beggars really be choosers ??

Yes i have heard about this and imo he would be a very decent signing. he could certainly add some quality passing and deliveries and he is also quick so would be very good on the break.

However, if he did sign then i wouldn''t hype him up like i did when bentley signed ( i''m sure most of you did the same...) because we can''t expect them to be our saviors, just like ashton won''t be, as much as we like to think he will. OTBC

Thoroughly agree that we should not hype him up.  These players have enough pressure on them without them having to think that if they dont turn it on every game they will get slaughtered.  Would be a brilliant acquisition though if we were relegated and to be honest I think that is what is in the back of Worthys mind.  He is trying to build for the future and not just for the next 15 games so we must be patient with him and I think if this rumour about Richardson is true that along with Ashton is a terrific way to start our assault next year be it in the Fizzy league or the Premiership.