Sign in to follow this  
chiropracticcanary

Norwich & England

With the great news today am really starting to have NCFC on my mind 24/7....

Would I be a naughty Englishman to want Crofts and now Vokes to score on Saturday??

Come on you Norwich players.....

OTBC

TBH i have lost all interest in international football. It is so, so boring and populated by overhyped, over rated, overpaid t*ssers!

They promise the earth and deliver absolutley zilch!

But they don''t have make a fair old bit of money for FIFA and our FA

Hooray for corruption and mickey mouse football

[quote user="City1st"]But they don''t have make a fair old bit of money for FIFA and our FA Hooray for corruption and mickey mouse football[/quote]

I think Wales have dropped a clanger here by announcing Bale''s injury, should have kept quiet till Saturday, England would have been planning how to stop him, And it would have been a spanner in the works. But ni all honesty I don''t have the desire to watch England anymore and haven''t for a few years now, and Now this Terry caper as help me decide where my loyalties lay  

Couldn''t have put it better myself[quote user="pete_norw"]

I think Wales have dropped a clanger here by announcing Bale''s injury, should have kept quiet till Saturday, England would have been planning how to stop him, And it would have been a spanner in the works. But in all honesty I don''t have the desire to watch England anymore and haven''t for a few years now, and Now this Terry caper as help me decide where my loyalties lay  

[/quote]

[quote user="whoareyou"]

TBH i have lost all interest in international football. It is so, so boring and populated by overhyped, over rated, overpaid t*ssers!

They promise the earth and deliver absolutley zilch!

[/quote]I watch and enjoy International football.But then I tap my dual nationality and time spent living abroad so actually follow :Germany & United StatesIts more enjoyable when you dont care about England !